Places to eat in Orlando

• American

Most Viewed Restaurants in Orlando

Sunshine Seasons: Cafeteria Style food in Epcot

by cjg1 Updated Mar 26, 2015

The Land Pavillion of Epcot has their own Cafeteria style food court called Sunshine Seasons. They have a little bit of something for everyone from Asian dishes, soups, salads, sandwiches, chicken, desserts and ice cream. This place does get packed full of people so finding a seat an be an issue.

After riding the Soarin ride we decided to stop in for a bite to eat; more of a snack. We chose to spit a plate of Lo mein and Mongolian beef stir fry along with a Lemon Tart. It hit the spot and we were fortunate to fins a table amongst the masses.

The Artist's Palate: Good Quick Serve Lunch or Snack

by cjg1 Updated Mar 18, 2015

The Artist's Palate is located at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. This is their casual; quick service restaurant/take away. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here and have a large selection of snacks, beverages and alcoholic items for purchase to enjoy here or back in your room. The decor here is very bright and colorful and there are plenty of seating options throughout the dining room.

Once you place your order; select a beverage of choice and pay; you are given a numbered plaque to place at your table of choice along with your receipt. A server will come with your food and take the plaque away. It is a simple and efficient system to get you fed and out to the parks in little time.

Liz and I have enjoyed many meals here as well as snacks; we usually only do breakfast here. They have some delicious items on the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner that always taste fresh.Our favorite snack to share here is the cheese flatbread; which is a large portion perfect for two to share. It is very cheesey with a tasty sauce. They also have tasty snacks for back in the room such as Mickey Bars, Shortbread cookies and fruit platters. Their beverage selection is quite good; from assorted bottled water, soft drinks, juices, champage beer and wine. It's nice to have some of your favorite beverages in the fridge in your suite to enjoy.

Margherita Flatbread Shortbread Mickey Cookies Snacks and Treats Beverages

Cantina de San Angel: Churros, Nachos, Beer and a Seat for the Fireworks

by cjg1 Updated Feb 19, 2015

This is always a good spot to watch the fireworks since it's right on the lagoon esge. This is also a nice spot to stop and have a snack and a drink. The menu has a nice variety of food options, tacos, empanadas, nachos, margaritas, etc. There are many tables that are covered from the sun to get you out of the heat and provide a nice view of the water.

My wife and I have found ourselves here many times during our sveral Epcot visits. Our last visit in 2015; we stopped in for some nachos and churros as a snack before heading off to another park.

Nachos Churros Enjoying a snack (2/15) Enjoying some churros (2/15)
    • Singles
    • Theme Park Trips

• joysmart's Profile Photo

Confisco Grill: Great "in park" lunch

by joysmart Written Oct 13, 2014

This restaurant was a great respite from the hectic "Islands of Adventure". It was so nice to sit down, take a breath, receive wonderful table service, a delicious lunch - reasonably priced - and a refreshing cocktail .It's one of only a very few places in the parks that offer sit down service.

Favorite Dish: Fajitas! Big enough to share unless you're famished.
    Excellent mojito.

• Theme Park Trips

• starship's Profile Photo

BOMA'S at Animal Kingdom Lodge: BOMA ~ A Bountiful Buffet!

by starship Updated Oct 13, 2014

Located in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, "Boma" is a great place for a breakfast or dinner buffet! Following the decor of the Lodge itself, the Boma restaurant has an African decor. One side of the restaurant is made up completely of windows and faces the beautiful pool area. The inviting dining area inside is enhanced by artistic and brilliantly colored hanging glass-shaded lights and rustic furniture. The buffet serving area has a thatched roof. We have eaten breakfast here 3 times now and the first time & this last time (October, 2006) was the best.

As soon as you sit down to table, you will be offered a tall, cool glass of tropical fruit juices! On to the all-you-can-eat buffet! The buffet is very well displayed and offers a good number of choices from fruit, yogurt, cold & hots cereals, bacon, egg, sausages and a ham carving station. Hot and spicy potatoes, omelets-to-order, and a few international dishes such as pap along with a very large selection of pastries, breads, bagels, and even scones will satisfy any appetite. The Kenyan coffee is fabulous! Refills are free.

The breakfast buffet for adults is about $14.99 per person but on this latest trip, we were on the Disney meal plan so the buffet, plus tax and gratuities was covered under the plan.

Favorite Dish: The Kenyan coffee was superb. I also loved the scones, ham and spicy potato dishes! I also like to try African-type items such as the pap.

Boma is only open for breakfast and dinner daily. It would be wise to make reservations because it is one of the more popular venues for dining because of its excellent reputation for food, service and value.

If you have a buffet breakfast at around 10 or 10:30, you will most likely be able to skip lunch and have an early dinner thereby saving the price of a lunch, so this is well worth the price!
    NOTE: PLEASE TRY TO ADHERE TO THE RULE OF DECENT HUMAN BEHAVIOR---TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT EAT ALL YOU TAKE!! DON'T TAKE FOOD YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EAT JUST BECAUSE IT'S THERE!!

• starship's Profile Photo

Le Cellier in Epcot's Canadian Pavilion: Great Cuisine a la Canada!

by starship Updated Oct 13, 2014

Getting a reservation to Le Cellier, the Canadian Pavilion's sit-down restaurant in Epcot, is like booking your favorite famous restaurant in New York City. If you want to be sure to get the day and time you want, BOOK AS FAR IN ADVANCE AS POSSIBLE!! Le Cellier is that popular and for good reason--the meals here are some of the best at Disney World!

Leading up to the restaurant is a beautiful garden, pond and walkway in the very distinct style of Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The hanging baskets ( a symbol of Victoria, Vancouver Island) and the Victorian streetlights are glorious additions to this garden. It really is a feast for the eyes!! The interior of the restaurant is styled as a wine celler, hence the very apropos name--Le Cellier! It has a very cozy & smallish eating area with wooden tables and a few recessed booths. It lacks somewhat in decor, but this is made up by the food.

Le Cellier is billed as a steakhouse, but steaks were not overly represented on the menu. In fact, I only remember seeing one and that is the VERY EXPENSIVE Petit Filet Mignon at $21.99 for lunch!! The steak was actually very petite, being about the size of the palm of my hand. My husband & son said the steak was delicious. But first, thanks once again to the current Disney meal plan, everyone had a "Niagara Refresher" drink ($4.29) or Chocolate Raspberry shake (($4.29) and appetizers which ranged from $4.99 for soups to $9.99 for a shrimp cocktail.

My daughter had the chicken Caesar salad ($10.99) served on a long & rectangular plate! My choice was the seasonal pasta with seafood ($19.99) and it was excellent. Once again this proves that the meal plan at $37.99 per day per person which covered everything except our second beverage, is a spectacular deal!!!

Favorite Dish: Before everyone had even ordered their meal, our waiter brought us a selection of sourdough, pretzel and whole grain bread sticks. They were so fabulous we asked for more as did everyone else within sight! The soft pretzel bread was my family's favorite.

Everyone in the family thoroughly enjoyed their meal. I thought my "seasonal" pasta with seafood was absolutely fantastic. If and when I am at Disney's Epcot park and have the meal plan again, I will absolutely be sure to book Le Cellier in advance.

Entrance to Le Cellier Interior of Le Cellier Pasta & Shrimp ---Yummmm! Gardens & pond at Le Cellier Tribute to  Butchart Garden

Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT: Sample Foods From Around the World

by starship Updated Oct 13, 2014

You probably know by now that Epcot is my favorite Disney Park, and the World Showcase is my favorite part of Epcot! I love all the unique "country" pavilions surrounding the beautiful lake there. It's just a fantastic place. We love to try the specialty restaurants or their smaller, quick service dining options. So far we have had some great meals at Morocco (twice), China, the German Oktoberfest, England and most recently Canada.

The wildly popular "Food & Wine Festival" is held every October in the World Showcase at Epcot. During the Food & Wine Festival each country, plus many more countries without their own permanent pavilions at Epcot, set up kiosks from which you can purchase beers, wine and sample dishes typical of their country. (You might think it was similar to "Las Ramblas" in Barcelona where you sample tapas from different bars.) You'll find Ireland, Greece, Australia, Scandinavia, Poland, South Africa, and many more. You just step up and order a glass of wine or cup of beer, maybe a sampler of beers, and your choice of sample dishes from their country. The food usually costs you about $3.50 with beer and wines $5 to $8 dollars.

Be aware that to attend the Wine & Food Festival you must purchase a ticket for admission to Epcot park itself. Tickets to Disney can be purchased online through their website, from AAA, and other outlets. Prices vary based on many factors.

Favorite Dish: I particularly enjoyed a Carlsberg beer from Denmark! I also enjoyed samples from the Greek kiosk. My husband liked his beer samples from Ireland, England, Canada, and Scandinavia. Everyone is strolling around enjoying themselves, and enjoying the music and activities. If you like wine, beer, and international cuisine, you should visit Epcot in October!

Food & Wine Festival ~ EPCOT 2006

• Dave24's Profile Photo

Benihana: Japanese cuisine at Benihana (Orlando)

by Dave24 Written Apr 13, 2014

It was a great experience. Our kids were entertained by the chef and it saved the day (4 children under the age of 5).
    I enjoyed the atmosphere, but the food was just ok. It was fresh, but very simple and ...they use way too much sodium/soy sauce!

Favorite Dish: Hot sauce (do not remember the name)

McDonalds: McDonalds

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

This is a wild McDonald's..If my kids were young again, they would be in heaven. It is 2 levels of games and fun..a Dave & Buster's for the wee ones!!! The food is a little price, but I guess you are paying for the Atmosphere...but regular Mickey D food!!!

Stavro's Pizza House: Stavro's Pizza House

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

We are giving this pizza place a GREAT FIVE STAR review.. we arrived at our hotel at Daytona Beach after a full day at SeaWorld in Orlando, so of course, I wasn't going to cook ...so we jumped on YELP and located a pizza place that would deliver and Stavro's came to the rescue..we ordered large cheese pizza, small pepperoni pizza, a Italian combo sub with Jalapenos and onions added their line up, some garlic bread sticks with marinara sauce...with a 2 liter of coke with tip and taxes, $45..he even forgot our coca and went back for it and was back within 15 minutes...Great service...Awesome food, I love my sub, kids scarfed the pizza down and the bread sticks...GONE!!! the sauce was delicious...if this is what they use on their pasta and lasagna,,,I would recommend it..without tasting it...Highly recommend this restaurant..I will post pictures as soon as I get them downloaded..

Denny's: Denny's

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

We stopped at Denny's Restaurant on our way to the hotel for late lunch, early dinner. Brandie had never been before and My kids love Denny's so we thought, why not!!!
    The interior was your typical Denny's..nothing amazing or wowing, very typical...the service was slow and their attention span very small..but the food was good, not the best i have had but good..
    Noelle opted for a salad only...she ordered the chicken spinach salad..that is exactly what she got..nothing else but some spinach leaves with some chicken dropped on top..and they forgot her bread...
    Brandie ordered the Meatball Sub (it had hardly any sauce on it..) and she opted for the cheesey bacon fries...they just sprinkled some shredded cheese on top, and threw on some bacon....what?????? is someone in a hurry in there?? remember I told you earlier our service was SLOW....
    My son Joshua got the Buffalo Chicken sandwich with fries...it was hot chicken only with a slice of cheese, nothing else...good thing he didn't want the $3.50 extra cheese and bacon on his...lol !!!!
    and well opted for BBQ Chicken Soft Tacos...ugh...horrible..I would never get these again...nasty..

This mess...I mean meal came out to almost $40 without taxes and tip...NEVER AGAIN !!!!

• Madasabull's Profile Photo

Manny's Original Chophouse: Manny's Original Chophouse

by Madasabull Updated Dec 11, 2013

I know I have a picture of Manny's logo as my main picture, but that's because is made such an impression on us.

I know, how can a Chop House take pride of place on my Travel Page. This being our first time in the US, we were driving along when we saw that this place sold ribs, something that we really wanted to eat while here. Not like when we cook bacon rib, which I love just as much, but these where going to taste like nothing we had tasted before, and they did. All the food we had here was fantastic.

Steak, ribs, salad, all good and at a fair price too. Here is a menu from Dec 2013, and no, I don't get anything for tell you, I just thought I would share my experience. I wish I hadn't put this menu on here now, because now Im starving and Im going to have to raid the fridge :)

Sirloin Steak Center Cut 10oz. Juicy, tasty, very lean. $14.99
    Super Top Sirloin Center 14oz. Cut "The bigger portion" Thick, juicy, just great. $17.98
    Filet Mignon Center Cut Fork tender, lean and tasty 7oz $17.98 9oz $19.98
    Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon 7oz Just as tender and tasty for the smaller appetite! $17.98
    Manny's Sirloin Steak 12oz. Manny's favorite for many years. $14.49
    Rib Eye Steak 14oz Juiciest of all steaks, rich mellow flavor, our steak lovers favorite. $18.99
    The New York Strip 14oz. Rich and perfectly marbled. $19.99
    Chopped Steak 14oz. Grilled with Sweet BBQ sauce, and smothered with onions, fresh mushrooms and demi glaze. $12.49
    Country Fried Steak 8oz. Lightly breaded and served with traditional peppery white gravy. $12.49
    Steak Pieces 10oz. Grilled, marinated steak pieces served over sauteed onions and mushrooms on a sizzlin' hot platter. $12.68
    Rack of Lamb ........Full 1lb....(When Available) Served with rosemary demi glaze and traditional mint jelly. If you want it, cut up as lamb chops, it's ok with Manny. $22.99
    The Porterhouse 24oz PLUS Strip steak and Filet Mignon all in one. $22.99
    T-Bone Steak 16oz PLUS “The All American Steak,” topped with a complimentary scoop of fresh burgundy mushrooms. $17.59
    Boneless Pork Chops Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops, brushed with Sweet BBQ sauce and served with apple sauce. 1 lb. $14.79

Baby Back Ribs
    We get rave reviews on our signature ribs, brushed with sweet BBQ sauce. Fall off the bone goodness.
    Full Slab $18.99 Half Slab $14.99
    Slow-Roasted Prime Rib
    Perfectly seasoned and slow roasted. Our Finest: served with creamy horseradish sauce and au jus. If we run out, come back tomorrow. 16oz. Plus - Boneless $19.99 12oz. Plus - Boneless $16.98

Favorite Dish: Ribs

Me and my eldest daughter at Manny's. My wife Sue and my youngest daughter, at Manny's.

• GreenOlive's Profile Photo

Brio: Dinner at the Mall at Millenia.

by GreenOlive Written Oct 9, 2013

After a busy day and a long walk at the Mall at Millenia we just couldn't wait for 45 minutes to get a table at the Cheesecake Factory...we decided to visit Brio right next door.
    We were seated within 10 min and ordered everything right away. The server promised to "make it happen" as quickly as possible and he did. We had salads, appetizers and as a main dish we had pasta and grilled fish. At the end we shared a chocolate cake. Everything was good. Ingredients were fresh and it was cooked just right, but, unfortunately, not a single entry made me say "WOW! That's delicious!"

As you can see ...we were starving!

• GreenOlive's Profile Photo

Taverna OPA: Best hummus i have ever had!

by GreenOlive Written Oct 4, 2013

I love this restaurant. Great service, good food and plenty of entertainment (belly-dancers, singing and dancing). We had a party of 6 and everyone had fun! If you ask me what was my favorite dish... i will definitely say HUMMUS! Complimentary hummus (with pita bread) was served as soon as we were seated. We all loved it and i had to order two full-size portions!

Hummus from Taverna OPA was delicious!

• GreenOlive's Profile Photo

Benihana: Good service, great food, but...

by GreenOlive Written Oct 4, 2013

Wonderful experience! We had six people in our group and didn't have to share the table with other guests. The service was great and the food was delicious (fresh!!!). It was my first time dining at this type of restaurant. I loved the idea of food being prepared right in front of you and enjoyed the entertainment provided by the chef! The only reason i didn't give it a five star rating is ... it was raining/storming outside and the water was leaking through the hood!

Orlando Hotels

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Instant Answers: Orlando

Comments

Orlando Restaurants

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Orlando locals.
Map of Orlando