Outback, Orlando

4.5 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

Hotel Plaza Blvd.

The Outbacker Burger
    by Cristian_Uluru
    Descending into 'The Outback'
    by Bwana_Brown
  • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Outback Steakhouse in Orlando - Airport: The dinner watching the taxiway

by Cristian_Uluru Written Sep 24, 2010

The Outbacker Burger

Outback Steakhouse in Orlando - Airport is located in the Orlando Airport satellite gates 6o-99. If you have dinner before to leave to your final destination this is the perfect place: good food and low prices.
    You can choose among a long list of food; the service is very fast and good. From you table you can have view of one of the Orlando taxiway and runway.

Favorite Dish: I have a very good experience in Outback Steakhouse in Orlando - Airport. I can suggest to taste The Outbacker Burger topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and mustard, served with Aussie Fries and Caesar Salad.
    A very good experience!

• blitzerboy's Profile Photo

Outback: A Star!

by blitzerboy Written May 23, 2008

It is an Austrailian themed restaurant with large portions. It took three of us to finish one starter! Top quality food with friendly, family atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: Some sort of choc fudge cake which had 13 layers, it was huge and soooo good! lol!

• kop-queen's Profile Photo

Outback Steakhouse: Not just steaks

by kop-queen Updated May 14, 2008

To suit familes, old and young alike. Very friendly staff. TV screens showing sports channel if your interested.

Favorite Dish: I had 9oz fillet and son had a 20oz Porterhouse which almost had him beaten. His mate went for shrimp and there was no way he could eat them all. All exellent quality.

• kop-queen's Profile Photo

Outback Steakhouse - by Splendid China: Take away Steaks?

by kop-queen Written May 23, 2004

Well I may be naive but I can honestly say I never imagined having a "Take away Steak" before. However I can totally recommend it. We were staying only a mile away and had intended to sit down and eat but pulled into the take-away parking bay by accident. The order was taken on the doorstep and then we enjoyed a drink at the bar while waiting for it. So good we went back again on our last night by unanimous demand.

Favorite Dish: Mouth watering Fillet Steak - The steak was perfection! Melt in the mouth stuff.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

The Outback Restaurant: Expensive Dining

by Bwana_Brown Written Nov 15, 2003

Descending into 'The Outback'

It was my first night at the hotel, so, after finishing up my conference call, I decided to check out the in-house restaurant establishments. This led me to The Outback Restaurant in the lower level of the hotel. Thinking back to my old days in Australia, I thought that this sounded like a great choice! The setting in the restaurant is like in a dark grotto - it was not really all that appealing.

Favorite Dish: As with everything in the hotel, it turned out to be more expensive than I would have wished for, but, since I was hungry and trapped on-site there was not much choice! For starters I tried the soup of the day (Lentil & Vegetables), which was OK at $6. The main course of Cajun Mahi-Mahi was actually quite tastey ($28), especially when washed down by a Foster's draft ($3.75)! Overall, not a bad meal in my estimation!

• Business Travel