Planet Hollywood, Orlando

Crab Cakes and vegetables
    Chicken Fajitas
    Brownie Sundae

• Samscalling's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood.....No thanks!

by Samscalling Written Mar 26, 2006

We ate at the Planet Hollywood after an afternoon at DTD.

I have to say the whole experience was a complete let down. Our server was useless - it wasn't that he was busy, he just gave the whole impression he couldn't care less. We struggled to get drink refills - the meal was cold when it came...after waiting 40 minutes for it, when the place wasn't even very busy as it was only 5pm.....I asked for some BBQ sauce, which he didn't get, so asked someone else - then he made a rude comment about 'Well don't ask me then' - compared to other places in Orlando, it was awful.

I wouldn't eat here again if you paid me! Maybe it was a bad day - but cold food & ignorant thanks!

Favorite Dish: I had the delight of the chicken wrap & stone cold fries! mmm, yummy! We then stupidly tried our luck at a dessert - we should have known it would have been as bad - I had cheesecake which was still frozen in the centre....& I'm not talking a little, I mean full blown ice, lol!

• shohman's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: thanks, but no thanks

by shohman Updated Nov 5, 2005

personally, I don't see the joy in staring at a glass encased jacket worn by Julia Roberts (unless perhaps, she is wearing the jacket at the time) but there is a huge market for this type of nonsense. Sadly, I won't be joining you for dinner.

Favorite Dish: water with lemon

Planet Hollywood

• miso80's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: A Place that will let you in @11:00 pm...

by miso80 Written Aug 8, 2005

The ambience is..exciting. The building on the outside is nice...It was the only place that was open and would let us in when we got there , at 11:00 p.m. on a Friday night... so, that's was one of its BIGgest Pros.

The food was ok, but the place was pretty expensive. Some appetizers, a few burgers, a couple of drinks an the bill was soaring...and mind you, I say this after spending 2 weeks in Manhatten (Great food, and lots of $$$$).

On the Outside

• Planet Hollywood: Disgusting, Expensive Food

by yizzy99 Written Jul 7, 2005

For about $10, you can order a cold hamburger and frozen french fries, all so you can stare at movie props while you eat. It's not worth it.

It's a miracle this overpriced tourist trap still exists. The food is just BAD!

• Planet Hollywood: Celebrity

by jraks83 Updated Nov 19, 2004

That restaurant is excellent there at disney. There is so much to look at while you are there. Artifacts from movies from the stars. I had the fried ravioli. It was so good.

Favorite Dish: Fried Ravioli and the apple pie