Planet Hollywood, Orlando

Crab Cakes and vegetables
    Chicken Fajitas
    Arnold from Terminator 2
    by moiraistyx

• Planet Hollywood: Great for kids!

by ddroldan Written May 28, 2007

If you are looking for a good meal and a lot of fun, Planet Hollywood is the place! My 10 and 13 year olds loved watching the music videos and interacting with the DJ and staff. My 3 year old was mesmerized during the entire meal. We had a great family meal that was loads of fun!

Favorite Dish: We shared the VIP appetizer. Lots of it and the Captain Crunch chicken was awesome!

• Planet Hollywood: Disgusting, Expensive Food

by yizzy99 Written Jul 7, 2005

For about $10, you can order a cold hamburger and frozen french fries, all so you can stare at movie props while you eat. It's not worth it.

It's a miracle this overpriced tourist trap still exists. The food is just BAD!

• planet Hollywood: Decor' wins over food

by cwroesler Written Nov 20, 2011

Wife gave the bathroom a 1 star for cleanliness. I agree but for a different reason. What kind of place that doesn't have dancers has a restroom attendant? What is this, the Pink Pony in ATL. I didn't notice the restroom smell over the cheap cologne scent. Do we really need to feel pressured to wash & make a purchase in the bathroom. The food was ok. Fajitas with beef were good. The vege fajitas were piled high with broccoli? Go figure. The kids liked the decorations & ate the usual chicken & french fries. Having a dairy allergy the chef made a tableside visit to customize my order. Very nice touch but its standard at Disney. Movie stuff is cool if you like that sort of thing. I guess it's the HardRock for Movies. Visit to see the decorations but don't set the bar too high if you appreciate more than standard franchise restaurant food.

Favorite Dish: None

• Theme Park Trips
    • Singles

• Planet Hollywood downtown disney: go somewhere else, the food was bad

by digger50 Updated Jul 13, 2009

we turned up 1/2 hour before our booking time so we could have a drink at the bar 1st. We were told we could not go to the bar because the music was to loud inside to hear your name being called to the table. so we waited outside, where the music was too loud for us to hear our name being called to the table????, PS I am not some one who hates loud music, I used to be a drumer.
    once inside the waitress could not hear us ordering our meal. the consiquence was we had 2 wrong starters. The table next to ours also had the same truoble.
    The main course ordering was better as we had decided to act as if we could not speak and pointed to the pictures on the menu, this worked. it was just a shame that the food was bad.
    one dish was spaggetti with a tin of tomatoes mixed in, another was what can only be described as a victoria sponge with corned beef and tomatoes. Perhaps I got there on a bad day, but my advice is to save your money and go to the rainforest cafe or even McDonnalds and take your ipod

Favorite Dish: the Coke, it retains its fizz, but the ice cubes melts to quick

• Planet Hollywood: Celebrity

by jraks83 Updated Nov 19, 2004

That restaurant is excellent there at disney. There is so much to look at while you are there. Artifacts from movies from the stars. I had the fried ravioli. It was so good.

Favorite Dish: Fried Ravioli and the apple pie

• Business Travel

• safa143's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: "Great experience"

by safa143 Written Jul 8, 2015

Our first experience at Planet Hollywood was a success! We arrived on time for our 7:00pm reservations. Oscar, immediately escorted us right up to our table as we past the huge line.. Our Waitress , took great care of us and the food was on point! It's great to see a place of this size run like an oiled machine! Man, you guys sure do pump some food out of those kitchens! Working in the hospitality word, you can always tell when an establishment has great leadership. This place is one of them. Your team Rocks! We truly enjoyed our dinner. Thanks again!

Instant Answers: Orlando

Comments

Hotels Near Planet Hollywood
4.5 out of 5 stars