Seafood, Orlando

• Seafood
    Sushi & Beer...yum!
  • Seafood

• Gwynneth's Profile Photo

Shari Sushi Lounge: The raw stuff with style!

by Gwynneth Written Apr 26, 2005

Shari Sushi Lounge is simply the best! I've been to so many sushi restaurants... we have sushi for lunch... so I feel confident in my statement 100% Shari's menu is mouth-watering with a visual presentation second to none!

Shari's head chef and owner, Chau has excelled in everyway. He has chosen well knowledge staff who understand that service is sometimes difficult expecially if you are new to Sushi and all that is raw. Our waiter brought samples of the menu and Saki to tempt us so we could make a selection from our true favourites.

As for the atmosphere, Shari is divine. There is seating outside on the terrace and two levels of dining inside with an open sushi kitchen so you can see the creations as they happen!

I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Favorite Dish: My favourite sushi at Shari is the 'Japanese Bagel' (they call it 'bagel' because it has the creamest cream cheese in the centre). I enjoyed this sushi roll so much I ordered it twice!

Shari Sushi Lounge

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

Fulton's Crab House: Oh Yes - Great Crabs!

by Bwana_Brown Updated Nov 15, 2003

OK, Disney Downtown cannot be all bad because one of its restaurants is Fulton's Crab House! This riverboat-looking establishment is well worth a visit if you are into seafood! I was treated to an evening meal there by the organization that was hosting our meetings at the Wyndham. The waterfront location of the restaurant gives it a nice ambiance, especially when things are lit up at night all around the area. We went on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and had to wait about 50 minutes for a table for four - so it is best to make reservations well in advance (we tried at 4:30 but it was too late). However, sitting in the Stone Crab Lounge sipping on a Sam Adams draft beer was not hard to take while we waited!

Favorite Dish: In the end, I decided to try the Washington State Dungeness Crabs. This is a 1.25 pound plate of select clusters of steamed, succulant crabs, served with Red Skin potatoes and drawn butter ($29). Our host ordered a bottle of Ravenswood 2001 California Zinfandel ($36) to help ease it down! It was a really good meal, and I noticed that the meat was fuller and came out of the shell easier than the Snow Crabs that I had tried in Princeton, NJ only a month before (still - no complaints there either!).

Fulton's Crab House view from Dock-side
    • Business Travel

• Kristin_Reynolds's Profile Photo

Cedar River: SEAFOOD!!!!

by Kristin_Reynolds Written Sep 9, 2003

This Seafood restaurant is decorated to look like you are underwater, and at one part of the restaurnt you actually are. They have Huge Aquariums of all sorts or tropical fish. It really is amazing.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish from this restaurant is the breaded shrimp.

• Aquarium
    • Singles

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

Fulton's Crab House: A Different View of Fulton's

by Bwana_Brown Written Nov 15, 2003

This is an aftenoon view of Fulton's from along the waterfront of the Downtown Disney Marketplace complex of buildings.

Daytime View of Fulton's From Afar