Stores, Malls or Markets in Orlando

• Shopping
  • Shopping
    by cjg1
  • Some new bracelets for my wife's collection
    Some new bracelets for my wife's...

Most Viewed Shopping in Orlando

Build-A-Dino: Build a Dinosaur

by cjg1 Updated Mar 9, 2015

Located in the T-Rex restaurant in the Downtown Disney area; Build- A -Dino is much like the Build -a- bear store. Kids can select from a variety of dinosaur stuffed animals. They can them have them stuffed with filler and pick from an assortment of clothing to dress their dinosaur. We saw many children during our stay carrying their newly made dinosaur toy with a big smile on their faces.

L'Esprit de la Provence: Souvenirs in the France Pavillion

by cjg1 Updated Mar 4, 2015

This shop is located in the France Pavillion of the Epcot World showcase. This store carries a variety of items from the movie Ratatouille; french cooking products, herbs, spices, wines, and Disney themed merchandise with a bit of French flair.

My wife and I love the movie Ratatouille and purchased a magnet with the movie's title character on it. We also purchased a Stitch themed item which we just had to have.

Ratatouille Chef Hats Ratatouille Coasters Tees and Aprons Our new Ratatouille magnet Herbs de provence

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Mickey's Pantry: Mickey can Cook.....

by cjg1 Updated Mar 3, 2015

This is a Disney and a chef's dream store. They have Disney themed dishes, cookware, glasses, aprons, serving pieces and other fun kitchen items. We always stop in this store when we are in the Marketplace.

Our most recent visit was in Fenruary 2015 and we found some new additions for our kitchen. We found some cool Mickey shaped Ice cube molds, a Mickey sandwich cutout and some Mickey glasses.

What to pay: Inexpensive.

Mickey Pasta Mickey Cocktail Shaker Mickey Themed Kitchen Items

Disney Days of Christmas: Have a Disney Christmas

by cjg1 Updated Mar 3, 2015

Liz's favorite holiday is Christmas and she loves the Disney Days of Christmas Store. This is always a stop for us when shopping in the marketplace. They have every type of Disney Christmas item you could imagine from Christmas Houses, tree ornaments, stocking and stuffed animals.
    There is a separate room for just Frozen merchandise and an area for customized ornaments.

We had fun looking at the displays and selecting items. We spend about a half hour in the store and bought some really cool items. I liked the special attention the staff paid to wrapping and packing each ornament to ensure the ornaments would not break.

What to buy: We bought some 2015 themed ornaments for us and family. We also bought some Mickey Nutcracker figures for our house.

Liz and her Blue Mickey Ornament Finding Nemo Ornaments Christmas Pooh Mickey the Snowman

Once Upon a Toy Story: Mr. Potato Head

by cjg1 Updated Mar 3, 2015

This is a great store evne if you don't have kids. There is so much to see. I thought it was hysterical that they had Mr. Potato heads for so many characters such as Darth Vader and Yoda Potato heads. They have Mickey themed board games as Mickey Monopoly and some really fun pillows. I loved the Nemo oversized pillows...they were too much!

There is a large quantity of items from the Frozen movie here which is all the rage with littel girls for some reason. There is a large selection of Star Wars items such as make your own light saber...so cool. They also have Cars, Planes and merchandise from other DIsney movies.

What to buy: We bought several Cars and Planes themed items for our nephew from this store as well as a Chubacca hat for me.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

LEGO Imagination Center: I'm a kid again....

by cjg1 Updated Feb 25, 2015

When I saw the store many years ago I knew I would love it.Now everytime we visit Orlando we come here to shop. The outside and inside of the store has really cool Lego figures that they change up all the time. The only permanenet fixture throughout our many visits has been the Lego Dragon outside. During this last visit in February 2015 they had a Hulk, Buzz and Woody figures inside the store. Outside was Snow White & the seven Dwarves and a large fire breathing dragon fighting a knight in armour. Inside is Lego heaven. They have a large collection of Star Wars Legos, Harry Potter, Lego Movie, World Landmarks and an entire room of loose Legos in a varity of shapes and colors.

Our last trip here we purchased some Lego sets from the Lego movie; whcih both my wife and I loved. When we wnet to pay at the register the cashier asked "how goes it?" My wife's respons; "Everything is Awesome!". He found that amusing since no one ever says that line from the Movie. Guess they haven't seen it yet...

What to buy: Anything Lego you want.

How happy am I? Lego Family Dinosaur Transformer Star Wars Lego

Main Street Emporium: Souvenirs

by cjg1 Updated Feb 25, 2015

The Main Street Emporium is the main souvenir shop located on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. The place is chocked full of tee shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, bags, stuffed animals and more. We always stop in this store to see if something catches our eye.

Our last visit in February 2015; we bought several items: a Mickey tee for me, a hooded zip up sweat shirt for my wife and a Pirate themed Stitch stuffed animal for our nephew.

Exterior Pirate Stitch Hoodie for my wife My Mickey Shirt

Merchant of Venus: Disney Alien Merchandise

by cjg1 Updated Feb 25, 2015

The Merchant of Venus Store is located right by the Stitch's Great Escape ride in Futureland. If you ride the attaraction; it lets you out into this gift shop. The them of the merchandise here is Disney Aliens(such as Stitch) and Star Wars. If you are a fan of these genres then you will find something to purchase.

Both my wife and I are big Star Wars fans and fans of the movie Lilo and Stitch. My wife found herself a little stuffed Stitch that she just had to have for her SUV. So less than $20 later; a new little Stitch was packed up in my wife's bag. I also found a Stitch tee shirt for myself at a nice price of $24.99.

Cute and Fluffy Stitch My new tee shirt My wife's new little Stitch

Mouse Gear: Disney Souvenirs

by cjg1 Updated Feb 25, 2015

Mouse gear is the largest souvenir store in Epcot. They carry everything you could want from clothing; luggage, jewelry, toys, housewares, stuffed animals and Magic Bands. There is an abundance of merchandise here.

Our last visit to this store in February 2015; we bought several items. I found a Mickey 2015 Magic Band that I had to have. My wife bought a Finding Nemo tee shirt as well as a Tropical Mickey shirt for me.

**just a shopping hint: every store in every park has special items you might not find at other stores. Word to the wise: if you see it and want it; just buy it.**

Marketplace Co-Op: Everything Disney Themed

by cjg1 Updated Feb 24, 2015

This is one of the newest stores in the Disney Marketplace. It is a unique store carrying an array of Disney Themed merchandise.
    The store itself is separated into six different boutiques:
    *Beautifully Disney carries women's accesories, makeup and perfume.
    *Cherry Tree Lane carries Women's clothing, jewelry and handbags.
    *D-Tech on Demand carries electronic accessories, phone cases, etc.
    *The Trophy Room carries sports apparel and collectibles.
    *Disney Centerpiece carries Housewares; furnishes, etc.
    *Zoey and Pickles carries women's and girls clothing

My wife and I really like this store and have made several purchases here from this boutique. During our trip in February 2015; we purchased a Disney themed Dooney and Bourke weekender bag that my wife just had to have. We also purchased some glasses, and plates from their housewares collection for outdoor dining.

What to buy: Anything a Disney fan could want

What to pay: The Disney Dooney and Bourke Weekender bag was priced at $298 and my wife received a 10% discount on this item for having a Dosney Visa Card.

The plates were $12.95 a piece as were the glasses. The appetizer plates were $39.95 for a set of 4.

My wife's new bag

The Art of Disney: High End Disney Collectibles

by cjg1 Updated Feb 18, 2015

This store is located in the Disney Marketplace and is a must for Disney crazed fans. There are beautiful oil paintings, animation cells, statues, porcelain figures, vintage posters and prints. They had some really great stuff here. Evertime we visit Disney we find ourselves in this store checking out the latest pieces.

Our most recent visit in February 2015; we found a piece of Lennox that my wife had been searching for many years now. It is a teacup with Minnie and Mickey figures inside that resembles the tea cup ride in the Magic Kingdom. This is a piece my wife has wanted for quite some time but it was discontinued by Lennox and has been impossible for her to find until now. I happily bought this piece of Disney for her at a reasonable price of $185 before tax.

Mickey & Minnie Wedding Cinderella Painting Statue of Mickey Liberty The Train of Characters Disney Oil Paintings

Tails(Closed): Souveniers for Fido or Puss

by cjg1 Updated Feb 16, 2015

Tails is the Disney souvenier store for pets. They have cat and dog bowls for food, treats, leashes, carriers and toys. We don't have pets so we didn't buy anthing. Liz would buy her kitties treats here when she had pets. They come in a cute metal milk tin and have a picture of Figaro the cat from Pinnochio on the label.

What to buy: Anything for Fido or Puss

Pooh's Corner(CLOSED): Wow......

by cjg1 Updated Feb 16, 2015

This store made Liz one happy girl. She loves Tigger and tis place is full of every Tigger and Pooh item she could want. There were even some items for me as well. They had everything from cups to shirts and picture frames.

What to buy: Liz bought a bag, a Tigger mug and a picture frame.

Tons of Stuffed ANimals Liz found a Disney Bag Character Mugs Pooh & Friends Towel Tigger Coffee Cups

• Florida999's Profile Photo

Yahalla Bakery: Real German Bakery

by Florida999 Written Aug 19, 2013

This is the only bakery in the U.S I have ever been to that had real German bread and pastries. They have other things also.

What to buy: My favorite: Germany Rye bread and Bienenstich ( beesting cake)
    The Swiss farmbread is good too

What to pay: about $5 a loaf, not cheap but worth it

• Work Abroad

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Mouse Gear: Do it all in one spot!

by Jefie Updated Aug 16, 2009

There are PLENTY of souvenir shops at Walt Disney World, but if you're not much of a shopper and would rather not waste too much time looking for souvenirs, you might want to take a look at EPCOT's Mouse Gear. It's the largest Disney merchandise shop at EPCOT, and there really is a nice selection of souvenirs. We were all able to find what we were looking for in just one stop and didn't have to worry about shopping for the rest of the week!

What to buy: There's a little bit of everything for everyone. Since I love taking pictures, I bought a 2009 Disney photo album :o)

What to pay: We were pleased to see that in general, prices were quite reasonable.

My 2009 Disney photo album Mouse Gear at Walt Disney World's EPCOT

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 11 Reviews

Instant Answers: Orlando

Comments

Orlando Shopping

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Orlando locals.
Map of Orlando