Stores, Malls or Markets in Orlando

Most Viewed Shopping in Orlando

• Florida999's Profile Photo

Yahalla Bakery: Real German Bakery

by Florida999 Written Aug 19, 2013

This is the only bakery in the U.S I have ever been to that had real German bread and pastries. They have other things also.

What to buy: My favorite: Germany Rye bread and Bienenstich ( beesting cake)
    The Swiss farmbread is good too

What to pay: about $5 a loaf, not cheap but worth it

• Work Abroad

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Mouse Gear: Do it all in one spot!

by Jefie Updated Aug 16, 2009

There are PLENTY of souvenir shops at Walt Disney World, but if you're not much of a shopper and would rather not waste too much time looking for souvenirs, you might want to take a look at EPCOT's Mouse Gear. It's the largest Disney merchandise shop at EPCOT, and there really is a nice selection of souvenirs. We were all able to find what we were looking for in just one stop and didn't have to worry about shopping for the rest of the week!

What to buy: There's a little bit of everything for everyone. Since I love taking pictures, I bought a 2009 Disney photo album :o)

What to pay: We were pleased to see that in general, prices were quite reasonable.

• Theme Park Trips

• virtualpatrick's Profile Photo

Discount Shopping

by virtualpatrick Written Jun 15, 2009

The 2 biggest outlet stores in the Orlando area are Prime Outlets and Premium Outlets. Prime is the newer and bigger of the two. However, Premium has a new indoor garage parking structure which comes in handy to cool off the car interior when it is very hot outside.

Although there are good discounts at the outlets, if you check the nationwide department stores in the Florida Mall (Macys, Dillards, Sears, etc) or the regional stores such as Belk, you may even see bigger discounts on name brand items given the state of the economy and the need for the stores to turn over their inventory.

Main Street Confectionery: Yummy Candy and Treats

by cjg1 Updated Mar 3, 2009

Main Street Confectionary has every treat you could possible want. They have homeade fudge, cookies, candies, chocolate covered mickey pretzels, marshmallow on a stick, Mickey rice crispie treats, lollipops, jellybeans and a large selection of pre-packaged Disney themed candy and chocolates.

Just walking into the store gives you a sugar rush.

What to buy: We bought a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat for me and a chocolate covered marshmallow on a stick for Liz.

What to pay: Both in total were under $8 dollars.

Tails: Souveniers for Fido or Puss

by cjg1 Written Nov 14, 2008

Tails is the Disney souvenier store for pets. They have cat and dog bowls for food, treats, leashes, carriers and toys. We don't have pets so we didn't buy anthing. Liz would buy her kitties treats here when she had pets. They come in a cute metal milk tin and have a picture of Figaro the cat from Pinnochio on the label.

What to buy: Anything for Fido or Puss

Once Upon a Toy Story: Mr. Potato Head

by cjg1 Updated Nov 14, 2008

This is a great store evne if you don't have kids. There is so much to see. I thought it was hysterical that they had Mr. Potato heads for so many characters such as Darth Vader and Yoda Potato heads. They have Mickey themed board games as Mickey Monopoly and some really fun pillows. I loved the Nemo oversized pillows...they were too much!

What to buy: Everything from a Mr. Potato head to a board game

Mickey's Mart: Under $10

by cjg1 Updated Nov 14, 2008

This store is full of inexpensive souveniers all $10 and under. What surprised me was that it wasn't filled with crap. The souveniers were nice and good quality. The only difference is that they might be of an older model or version of a character or a product. I think it's a great bargain, especially when you have relatives to buy for.

What to pay: $10 and under

• cjg1's Profile Photo

LEGO Imagination Center: I'm a kid again....

by cjg1 Updated Nov 14, 2008

When I saw the store I knew I had to go inside. The outside has really cool Lego figures shaped like people, robots, animals and famous landmarks. Inside is Lego heaven. They have a large collection of Star Wars Legos and an entire room of loose Legos in a varity of shapes and colors.

I could have spent hours in this store. .. it's amazing.

What to buy: Anything Lego you want.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Summer Sands: (CLOSED...The store is now called TrenD)

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

This store sells bathingsuits and beach wear. Liz spied a sundress that she wanted . For a minute we thought a girl next to us had taken the only one. The dress looked so good I was willing to fight her to get Liz her dress. Fortunately for the other girl there was another dress on the rack. Liz and I both walked away happy with her new blue sundress.

What to buy: A blue sundress for the lady.

What to pay: Inexpensive. The dress was only $15.

Disney Days of Christmas: Have a Disney Christmas

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

Liz's favorite holiday is Christmas and she loves the Disney Days of Christmas Store. We arrived at the store right before it opened and started looking at the window displays. When the store opened we went inside and the fun began. They have every type of Disney Christmas item you could imagine from Christmas Houses, tree ornaments, stocking and stuffed animals. I had fun looking at the displays and watching Liz shop till she dropped. We spend about a half hour in the store and bought some really cool items. I liked the special attention the staff paid to wrapping and packing each ornament to ensure the ornaments would not break.

What to buy: We bought some Finding nemo Christmas Ornaments and some Mickey themed Christmas Balls.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Mickey's Pantry: Mickey can Cook.....

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

This is a Disney and a chef's dream store. They have Disney themed dishes, cookware, glasses, aprons, serving piecs and other fun kitchen items. Liz was in heaven looking around the store and I hate to admit it I found some really cool things here as well.

What to buy: We bought some Nemo tumblers which were really cool. Liz wanted a Mickey Apron and I wanted the chef hat. We bought a shirt for me that says'' I Wine alot"...which I wore to Cow Do in Argentina.

What to pay: Inexpensive.

Disney Pin Traders: Lanyards and More

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

It's a big deal in Disney to trade pins especially among the children. There are all sorts of stores in the parks and the Marketplace to find all sorts of Disnet pins and lanyards. They had some really nice ones and even I could understand their appeal. I bought two lanyards (one for me and one for Liz) in an aqua blue color with mickey ears on them. They're good to hold your keys.

Basin: Massage Bars & More

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

I normally would never step foot in a shop like this but it is one of Liz's favorites. She likes their bath bombs and their massage bars. I never knew this is where she gets her massage bars. The store has so many bath products in so many scents you get dizzy from just looking.

What to buy: Bath bombs, massage bars, shampo, lotion, bubble bath

The Art of Disney: High End Disney Collectibles

by cjg1 Updated Nov 12, 2008

Wow this store is incredible. The Disney artwork here is amazing. There are beautiful oil painting, animation cells, statues, porcelain figures, vintage posters and prints. They had some really great stuff here. Liz and I could have bought many things but where would we put them all.

Pooh's Corner: Wow......

by cjg1 Updated Nov 11, 2008

This store made Liz one happy girl. She loves Tigger and tis place is full of every Tigger and Pooh item she could want. There were even some items for me as well. They had everything from cups to shirts and picture frames.

What to buy: Liz bought a bag, a Tigger mug and a picture frame.

Orlando Hotels

Westgate Lakes Resort
Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Instant Answers: Orlando

Comments

Orlando Shopping

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Orlando locals.
Map of Orlando