Outlet Stores, Orlando

Know about this? Rate It!

Mickey Mouse ears get everywhere
    by vichatherly
  • Outlet Stores
    by Cielo_Algaeed
  • Outlet Stores
    by Cielo_Algaeed
  • GreenOlive's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Premium Outlets (International Drive)

by GreenOlive Written Apr 13, 2014

The transportation company we use in Orlando surprised us with a complimentary discount card. The driver explained that if we present the card in any mall/outlet mall in Orlando we can get the coupon book free of charge. The first shopping trip we made was to Premium Outlets on International Drive. We got our coupon book for free (i saw people using those booklets all the time, but never purchased one myself). My biggest find was a Michael Kors bag (original price $245 in Neiman Marcus Last Call) that i got for $94!!!!! They has a 30% sale, $10 off with email sign-up + amazing deal with the coupon book... I was so excited : )
    We also got children's clothes from Gap outlet and a bunch of polo shirts from Ralf Loren store (not the best deal...unless you use additional coupons/discounts).
    Victorias Secret store was packed...but i couldn't find anything worth purchasing.
    Another thing i would like to mention is that i was about to purchase Ray Ban Aviator Mirror glasses for $160 in the outlet, when just a stranger told me that he got the same thing from Macy's store for $140!!!! Don't trust every banner you see and do your research!!!

• MomS71's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Premium Outlets (Lake Buena Vista)

by MomS71 Written Dec 13, 2012

I was told that the Premium Outlets is the most popular shopping destination among tourists. It is true. It is so crowded, its hard to breathe : ) Some stores sell just left-overs/garbage, some have same prices as anywhere else. You definitely need the whole day to shop there. The stores worth visiting are Polo Ralf Loren, Lacoste and Tommy Hilfiger.
    I know many people will disagree, but it is just my opinion : )

• shohman's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Belz Outlets

by shohman Updated Apr 4, 2011

The Upside is this is convinient to International Dr, so tourist can just hop on a bus or cab and get there within minutes. The bad part is the entire layout. I don't know who designed this place, but even after recent renovations, it is poorly laid out, and dim and miserable inside. The shops are in several different buildings, and to visit all, there is much walking and crossing a VERY busy street. You are much better off heading to the premium outlets.

What to buy: The GAP outlet has good bargains almost all the time.

What to pay: cheaper than a mall.

• Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores: Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet

by page1600 Updated Dec 12, 2010

This is a great Discount Outlet Mall in the heart of Lake Buena Vista. Vanity Fair, Clair's and Old Navy just to name a few. They also have a Diisney Outlet Store that is the best in Orlando and they also offer a free shutlle service from most Lake Buena Vista area hotels.
    You can also check in for your domestic or int'l flight (Next to Old Navy) if you are flying out of Orlando Airport. They will even let you weigh your bags and print your boarding pass for free.

• Theme Park Trips

• vichatherly's Profile Photo

Premium Outlets: Excellent Bargains

by vichatherly Written Nov 24, 2008

Mickey Mouse ears get everywhere

Now I'm not a great one for shopping whilst on holiday but the bargains at this place have to be seen to be believed. The exchange rate to GBP was excellent at the time and so there were many bargains to be had. Why bother packing too many clothes when you can buy some new ones at a discount when you get here.

America really likes to shop and they do it so well!

What to buy: I got plenty of shirts and T-shirts in the Timberland store, as well as some sunglasses from the sunglasses hut.

• Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Premium Outlet: Premium Outlet

by Cielo_Algaeed Updated Aug 14, 2007

Shopping at the factory outlets in Orlando can be pretty addictive LOL! Premium outlet is one fo the largest shopping area in Orlando. Designer brands like Burberry, Salvatorre Ferragamo, Lacoste, Banana Republic, Coach, Max Mara, Bebe, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Armani Exchange, Nine West etc can be found here. They offer cheaper price than the regular malls and it seems like they are on sale the whole summer.

What to buy: Burberry Shirt ~ $80.00 (regular price is $100.00)
    Nine West Shoes ~ Buy One get the next one for half the price ($55.00 up)
    Guess Slip ons ~ $50.00 ($75.00 regular price)
    Armani Exchange shirts and pants ~ 50% off
    Coach Bag ~ $250.00 (regular is $350.00)
    Tommy Hilfiger Top, pants and shirts ~ 30 to 50% off
    Lacoste shirts and dresses (70% off the regular price)

• wandabendik's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Hot to shop.

by wandabendik Written Apr 5, 2007

You can buy most non food items here at a greatly reduced price.
    I had to buy 2 new suit cases to bring back our extra buys, so travel lightly and buy when your there.

What to buy: I bought lots of trainers 3 pairs each 18 in total, Jeans, dress's, tee shirts, 2 ball gowns, belts,shoes and jumpers.

What to pay: At least 50% off the RRP.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Orlando Premium Outlet Mall: High End Outlet Stores

by GracesTrips Written Feb 13, 2007

I power shopped within 1 1/2 hours (is all the time I had). I managed to do pretty well. I bought my daughter a sweater from BCBG originally marked at $110 and was on sale for $32. After I checked out at the register, my total was only $17. What a deal!
    I bought two pairs of pants and a wrap around top from Ralph Lauren for $145. Not a great savings but the pants - I love them. Bought the same pair in difference colors.
    I bought some shoes at Nine West. It's funny that I haven't seen some of the styles in the Nine West stores here in California. So, I bought a pair. Probably saved about $20 but not cheap though. This is a great mall if you are looking for clothes and shoes.

What to buy: Go to the website below and print out a coupon for discounts. I wish I had known this, could have saved even more money!

What to pay: A lot!

• Women's Travel

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

Orlando Premium Outlets: Orlando's only true upscale outlet center

by BLewJay Written Sep 15, 2006

Located near the tourist mecca of Disney World is the Orlando Premium Outlets (110 stores to choose from).

What to buy: I purchased sneakers from the Reebok Store, shirt from Geoffrey Beene, another shirt from Izod and athletic shorts from Adidas.

What to pay: My total bill came up to $135.00 and I ended up saving just under $45.00

• Business Travel

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Orlando Premium Outlets: Outlet Stores

by iam1wthee Written Aug 1, 2006

Not too many bargains to be found here, even during the time I was there which was tax free week. Only Maidenform, Aerosoles, Hush Puppies, and I think the other place may have been La Perla.

What to buy: dress
    shoes
    girdles

What to pay: $5-$200

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Lake Buena Vista Factory

by iam1wthee Written Aug 1, 2006

There are several stores in this location. The VF outlet, Old Navy, and Perfume Smart had the best buys. London Fog was good too but it was about to close. Luckily it was tax free week down there when I went as well which was also good.

Many resorts offer free shuttles to this place (there is no bus or tram stop here)

The food at food court is terrible and the other is plain and overpriced.

What to buy: foundations-undergarments for women girdles panty girdles
    night gowns
    perfume

Everything else in my opinion is not really much of a bargain down there.

What to pay: $10-$19

• pooster's Profile Photo

Orlando Premium Outlet: Shop Till You Drop

by pooster Updated May 20, 2006

taken in orlando premium outlet 2003

Premium outlet is always my favortie outlet mall. It's located just minutes from Walt Disney World. You can find a lot more designer brands here AX Exchange, Dior, Diesel, Addidas, Nike.... etc. If you are from a colder place, you can usually find good deal on winter clothing. I bought a Addidas down jacket for USD 23 !! I thought they just marked the wrong price but it is a real marked down.

• School Holidays
    • Women's Travel

• Outlet Stores: clothes

by CATMASTER Written Apr 14, 2006

any outlet stores

What to buy: jeans and trainers are very cheap i bought 5 pair of wranglers for ?40.00 uk and levi 501 for about ?12.00 uk. at reebock stores you buy 2 pairs and get 3rd free.we had to buy another suitcase.

What to pay: very little

• Theme Park Trips

• AlvaroLuis's Profile Photo

Outlet Stores: Belz is the Best

by AlvaroLuis Written Apr 3, 2005

This is where we have found always the best deals in clothing and souvenirs.

What to buy: Liz Claiborne - if you ask my wife!
    Character Wharehouse and Character Premiere- for Disney, sometimes deeply, discounted souvenirs

• shohman's Profile Photo

Orlando Premium Outlets: Outlets

by shohman Written Feb 4, 2005

outlet

This outlet is much better than the other ones in Orlando. From the layout to the selection, this is the place to go. Some of the shops are Banana Republic, Kenneth Cole, Nike, Dona Karan, and Guess. While many don't seem to have great deals at all, others make up for it with great discounts.

What to buy: Nike ALWAYS has great prices compared to what you would find in a retail store. The other shops may or may not, depending on the time of year, but you are sure to find bargains here.

What to pay: lower than in a mall.

Instant Answers: Orlando

Comments

Other Shopping in Orlando