Souvenirs, Orlando

Know about this? Rate It!

• Souvenirs
    by cjg1
  • Some new bracelets for my wife's collection
    Some new bracelets for my wife's...
  • Souvenirs
  • grandmaR's Profile Photo

House of Blues® Company Store: Restaurant, Store and Stage Show

by grandmaR Updated Jul 6, 2013

We went off and went through a few stores and looked around. I tried to explain who the Blues Brothers were - I knew John Belushi was one of them, but it was difficult for me to do as I've never seen the movie. They did not want any photos taken inside because of the 'original artwork'. So I just took photos of the outside.

There was also a House of Blues restaurant, and a stage show, but we were pretty much fully booked with going to Cirque de Soleil

Hours of Operation
    Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
    Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.

What to buy: Kid's Goods; Collectibles; Men's Goods; Women's Merchandise; Accessories; Food and Candy; Apparel & Accessories; Food & Spirits; Art & Collectibles. One-of-a-kind designs inspired by the classic film The Blues Brothers, including Jake and Elwood bowling shirts, Blues Brothers mug shot tees and even a suit-and-tie-printed romper for your Blues Baby!

What to pay: Jake and Elwood Mug Shot White Tee $25.00

Entrance One side of entrance House of Blues sign Sign with hours Other side of the door
    • Music

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Souvenirs and Apparel: Cirque du Soleil Boutique

by grandmaR Written Jul 6, 2013

We browsed some in the shop that was in the Cirque de Soleil building

What to buy: music and DVDs, one-of-a-kind artwork, apparel and toys.

T-shirts Masks small items more clothing Cirque building
    • Music
    • Theater Travel

Instant Answers: Orlando

• Jan 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

The BEST BUY for mugs, keychains and magnets is WALMART. There are four locations to choose from that are near the I-Drive/Kissimmee corridor. They have Disney goods at great prices. Why buy at the parks when you can get variety and price at Walmart??

• ranger49's Profile Photo
      Jan 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

"Why buy at the parks when you can get variety and price at Walmart?"
      The simple answer is that I do not buy anything at Walmart!

• Jan 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM

I do understand that. Most of us do not like that experience. But there are quite a few people who want to save money and may have not had that Walmart experience.

Other Shopping in Orlando