Arabian Nights, Orlando

by dila
  • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Arabian Nights

by iam1wthee Written Jul 31, 2006

Overall this was just ok, a little on the hookey side, and at times boring. The costumes and gift shop was the most impressive thing. There are a lot of horse tricks which are nice and the drunken horse bit in particular is funny. However, I could have done without the dancing. There really was not much of anything to the dances besides them running around in circles. Some of these should have been cut short or cut out completely. My waiter was pretty funny and helped me stay awake during these dull scenes. I had the prime rib which was quite tasty and I did not think the food was as bad as other reviewers.

• Meadows11's Profile Photo

Arabian Dinner Show

by Meadows11 Written Mar 23, 2005

Arabian Nights is one of the many fantastic dinner shows available in Orlando. Obviously there is a very arabian feel to the decor and costumes, and even the cuisine (though chips are available!!). The show is entertaining, though I must say that I have seen better in the area. It was no doubt an enjoyable evening, but if you are choosing just one of these spectacles, I'm afraid that I would reccomend that it isn't this one.

• Beer Tasting

• dila's Profile Photo

arabian nights

by dila Written Feb 25, 2003

horse

i liked the show with horses.the food was ok.
    we had bought 2 tickets and paid only one at the visitors agency.
    so look for special deals.
    dinner attraction