Been here? Rate It!
Winter Park is a great place to visit that isn't as touristy as most of Orlando. You can go shopping on the main street (Park Ave.). There is also the Morse Museum which holds the largest Tiffany collection or the Albin Polasek Museum which has a number of his sculptures. For those of you who like to be outdoors, you might enjoy the Winter Park boat tour, which takes you on several lakes and canals in Winter Park.
- Arts and Culture
- Museum Visits
- Historical Travel
Loch Haven Park Museums, Orlando
Loch haven Park is also home to the Orlando Museum of Art, containing notable collections of pre-Columbian art and works by leading 19th- and 20th- century American artist.
Orlando Science Center
This impressive complex is crowned by on observatory and anchored by the CineDome, an eight-story domed theater designed to showcase large-format films,planetarium presentations, and 3-D laser ligh shows.
- Adventure Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Orlando Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tokyo Hotels
- Malletts Bay Hotels
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels