Walt Disney World, Orlando

• Walt Disney World
    by sunloverinatlanta
  • Walt Disney World
    by CristinaMIA
    End of long day...and still rabbit ears
    by jodssmile
  • hokeypokey's Profile Photo

I know this is based on your...

by hokeypokey Written Aug 25, 2002

I know this is based on your personal interest, but i think it´s enough to visit one of the theme parks if any. I went to Magic Kingdom with some friends and, ok, i must admit we had fun, but mainly because of our same kind of humour. But the park itself is just crowded with people, you spend too much time stading in line unless you have a fast-track-pass. And they charge you about 48$ to enter the park. In a way it´s interesting to see it all once, like the parade or the firework, but after this one day i wouldn´t want to go and see another one. Also if i would have to go and choose between all those park, i guess i´d choose Epcot Center.

Instant Answers: Orlando

• Dec 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Sadly Disney is not a ripoff machine obsessed with profits and less with the patrons. The parks I remember from a couple of decades ago, those where the characters were all over the place, are gone. This time around we barely saw the characters and the price of lousy quality food is quite frankly obscene. The merchandise is made in China trash. We purchased a bubbles machine and a pair of slippers with Minnie's face on them. Both broke down within hours and not even because of usage but because they are so poorly made. I dont' know but I doubt that Walt Disney would be pleased with his name being associated with trashy merchandise made in China to low quality standards, lousy food, and parks that are little else than high pressure sales machines designed to squeeze the patrons. I read in many blogs that many Floridians, like us, have become wiser and will not return to Disney's parks opting instead for the much more appealing Universal Studios.