Shopping, Orlando

Know about this?

• WARNING : Crime Orlando Millenia Mall !!!

by marcodub111 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Everybody use extreme caution when shopping at the Orlando Millenium Mall. There is a professional crime ring hitting this Expensive Shopping Area. They are targeting the Apple Store especially !!! They will follow you for more than 3hrs in the mall, and break into your car afterwards. Note that all recommendations on hidding article, out of view wil not help. These people know what you bought and will go after it, one way or the other.
    RECOMMENDATION: Dont buy at Apple Stores and the Mellinia Mall. I am from Curacao and I know about crime, but the way this rings work, its almost impossible to avoid being rob, unless you carry the items with you the whole time.
    ORLANDO PD and Orange County SO: Not interested in helping tourist.
    APPLE COMPUTER : Not interested in helping costumers. The store does not warn tourists about this crime that is hitting Apple store in Florida Malls, lately. They even treat you rough when you tell them about the crime and ask for help.
    ORLANDO MELLINIA MALL: Not very cooperative, they leave every thing to the cops, who dont seem to care.

• Spa and Resort
    • Business Travel

• toontraveller's Profile Photo

Dodgy Dealers !!!

by toontraveller Written Mar 22, 2003

OK, I know it's tempting when you see a bargain especially if your from the UK like me and that camera seems much cheaper than at home but believe me - there's ALWAYS a catch. Don't go there and don't waste your time with small time electrical dealers. I spent 10 minutes in one shop and the guy talking me didn't even look at me.

Everything they had in the shop was in stock but at twice the ticketed price.

"they are all empty boxes" they said. "We don't have any at that price right now"

Instant Answers: Orlando