Palm Bay Travel Guide

Neon sign in Palm Bay
  • Palm Bay

Palm Bay Things to Do

• GT_Man's Profile Photo
    Don't miss feeding the giraffe

by GT_Man Written Feb 24, 2008

The Brevard Zoo is a nice spot to visit if you have some young kids. Our 3 yr old and 8 mo old did very well. You can see most of the zoo in a few hours. The highlights are feeding the giraffe and feeding the birds.

• Zoo

Palm Bay Hotels

Palm Bay Favorites

by Hexepatty Updated Dec 5, 2003

Favorite thing: If you are going to Palm Bay, and it's neighboring towns, like Cocoa... bring your own gas. There are gas stations, but they are expensive. Bring your own! And it's a tasty drink sensation should you run out of beer! Jason, is laughing hysterically, because he thinks Chris is a bit of a nutter, but it's all in good fun. (Where ARE my matches! We can have MORE fun...)

Fondest memory: Chris has a Beer and some Fuel. Keeps him up and makes him more fun to be around. Watch those matches and lighters, however!

by Hexepatty Written Dec 5, 2003

Favorite thing: Chris makes friends with the off-duty bartender too. Cuz you never know when she'll be on duty, and having friends that bartend is a GOOD friend to have. Anyway, we had fun at Malabar Mo's and I suspect someday we will return. I hope you get to go there someday too!

by Hexepatty Written Dec 5, 2003

Favorite thing: Here is Shelly with the Bartender of Malabar Mo's. Shelly had been here before and remembered her. And even more interesting, the bartender remembered Shelly. I don't even remember the bartender's name. I don't really remember taking this picture, but that's cuz I was spending too much time making the bartender on duty get my drinks so that i didn't have to remember anything but how to sign my name on the tab charges!

Instant Answers: Palm Bay

Comments

Palm Bay Travel Guide
Map of Palm Bay