Palm Beach Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Palm Beach

• dland007's Profile Photo

Cucina Dell'Arte: Great Italian in an exotic locale

by dland007 Written Sep 30, 2011

Cucina Dell'Arte is a fairly small place, with perhaps 40 tables in total. They also have a large bar that is centered in the restaurant. The food is very good....reasonably priced (for the area) and the ambiance is lively, but not overbearing.

Favorite Dish: I had the Pollo Parmigiana...Excellent!!

• Motorcycle

testa's: italian

by doug48 Updated Apr 4, 2011

testa's

founded in 1921 testa's is a palm beach institution. testa's is located on royal poincianna way and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. testa's is known for their italian cuisine, steaks, and seafood. a great place to dine in palm beach. an up date. according to VT contributer windchaser testa's closed in august 2010. i used to work in palm beach during the 1980's and 1990's and was a frequent visitor to testa's. with the current economy i guess the recession has even hit wealthy palm beach.

Cafe Boulud: Nice Courtyard

by scbelle Updated Apr 4, 2011

This restaurant has an EXCELLENT atmosphere--and three different ones! The bar has this exposed brick look, chich yet not fussy. The courtyard is a beautiful, tropical outdoor dining area. The inside dining room is very contemporary and sleek. We went for lunch; I would definitely make reservations. As with everything else in Palm Beach, the meal did not come cheap; however, it was so good, it was worth it!

Favorite Dish: The Bloody Mary was the best my friend had in Palm Beach--and he had them EVERYWHERE. His favorite part? THe shrimp curled on the side of the glass.

As for me, I was looking for something simple. I got the Steak Frites "au poivre" and was expecting nothing special--boy was I wrong. It was delicious.

• Testa's Palm Beach: Testa's CLOSES ITS DOORS Aug 11, 2010

by Westchaser Written Aug 11, 2010

2010-Aug-11: Testa's management just called all of its employess to say "We just closed our doors permanently. Don't bother coming in tomorrow. We *may* open something new in November."

Wow - I am completely shocked that a family-owned-and-operated business like Testa's .. with a staff that's more likely family than employees .. would terminate so many people without advanced notice or a severance, especially in these economic times.

I don't think I'll give Testa's my business, in the future, regardless of where they go next.

renato's: cafe style

by doug48 Updated Mar 7, 2010

renato's

renato's is located in a small alley off of worth ave. renato's offers european and american fare in a nice cafe style atmosphere. they also offer very good seafood dishes. a great place to have lunch when shopping worth ave.

• Architecture

amici: cafe style

by doug48 Written Mar 7, 2010

amici

amici is a very nice cafe style restaurant and bar located near the intersection of south county road and worth ave. amici serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. very good italian, american, and local seafood. they have a nice patio which is a nice place to have an afternoon drink.

taboo: cafe style

by doug48 Updated Mar 7, 2010

taboo

taboo is a very good cafe style restaurant and bar located on worth ave. good american fare in a cafe style atmosphere. their patio is a great place to have an afternoon drink and people watch on worth ave.

• The Lobster House, Tequesta: Anything but fresh

by Mophead955 Written Apr 3, 2009

March 3, 2009 My husband and I visited today after reading the review in the Palm Beach Post. The Lobster Bisque was very good. The Oysters Rockefeller were terrible and stunk! My husband ordered the Captains Platter which was not good. The shrimp stunk and he had to spit it out. The scallops however were good on that platter. I had the swordfish broiled in lemon and garlic sause. It was not good at all and tasted steamed. The service was good. Perhaps we should of had the lobster and the crabs. We spent $60.00 for this? We will NOT go back. We could of had a much better meal at the Red Lobster.

Favorite Dish: The soups

• GUYON's Profile Photo

IHOP: Early breakfast

by GUYON Updated Dec 4, 2006

IHOP

For an European couple, one concern is the first breakfast on the US territory. Due to the time lag, we are awoke up around 5 AM (equivalent to 11AM in France).
    So I have planned to go to Denny's. But it was closed and we went to the nearby IHOP.

Favorite Dish: 2 breakfast with pancakes : 21.35$ + tip.

• GUYON's Profile Photo

The Grill: A Steack House

by GUYON Updated Mar 30, 2006

The odd limestone frontage of the Grill

As the Hamburger Heaven (314 S County Rd) was closed after 8 PM, we went to the Grill the only restaurant of the area which was open lately.
    We were suprised to see all the guests of this restaurant were old (I mean older than me). So the gap between two tables was enough large to allow a wheelchair to pass.

Favorite Dish: I ordered pork ribs (25$) which arrived charred.
    My wife, less adventurous than me, ordered a ceasar salad with chicken (18$).
    So we got an average dinner for a rather expensive price.

• Seniors

Hamburger Heaven: Billionaire's Diner

by scbelle Written Jul 19, 2005

Hmm... Well, I'm going to call this a restaurant with a diner "theme." Why? Well, how many diners have you visited with a maitre d'? How bout a maitre d' wearing a coat and tie? Or a lady at the counter wearing a chanel suit? Like I said, diner THEME. Its very cute inside, with booths along the walls, and a central counter where you can pull up a stool. The burgers are good, prices are definitely more restaurant than diner, though I guess by Palm Beach standards they are more than reasonable. Good place to go with kids, but watch out--there was a wait at three o'clock when we ducked in. That said, if you have a short stay and can't try many restaurants, I would check out the nicer places.

Favorite Dish: Oh, I'd go for a cheeseburger with grilled onions. And maybe some bacon. Mmm...

And of course a side of fries!

Charley's Crab: Great for Seafood Lovers

by scbelle Written Jul 19, 2005

Well, if you're a seafood lover, this is the place to go. I, however, am allergic to seafood, and was miserable. There is nothing good on the menu for non-fish eaters. You have been warned.

Again, that said, those who like the ocean animals will be in fish heaven.

Cafe L'Europe: Where to go when you only have one meal in PB

by scbelle Written Jul 19, 2005

The restaurant itslef is gorgeous, and the food is delicious. Nothing is lacking here. I love them because I was extremely hungover on my visit, and they (a) seated us in a corner (b) paid no mind to the sunglasses I continued to wear inside the building (c) made me a french fry appetizer when I asked for it. It cured me. God bless french fries. Especially when served upright in silver high ball glasses!

Favorite Dish: As mentioned earlier, the not technically on the menus fries were my saviour. But I also had an excellent pasta, the Capellaci Trasteverina. Others at my table had the wiener schnitzel (excellent) and a seafood dish that was well recieved.

• mnybondas's Profile Photo

The Circle Dining Room and L'Escalier at Breakers: Palm Beach luxury dining

by mnybondas Written Dec 30, 2003

There are thousands of restaurants in Palm Beach county to suit every taste and budget. The Breakers hotel is a definite landmark in Palm Beach and well worth a visit. The Sunday Brunch at the magnificent Circle Dining Room has a legendary reputation. The price for the brunch used to be $48, so it is not cheap of course. On the other hand you can't hardly find more elegant surroundings for a good meal than the Breakers offers anywhere in the world. Besides the Circle Dining Room the Breakers has several other restaurants. The French restaurant L'Escalier is perhaps the top choice among these.

• fga's Profile Photo

A trip to the Palm Beaches is...

by fga Written Oct 4, 2002

A trip to the Palm Beaches is worth it for the dining alone, which can be simply divine. A plethora of truly gourmet eateries exists throughout the area, in the fashionable spots, the middle-class locations and the modest neighborhoods alike. American and ethnic food — whether it be Russian, Indian, Greek, Middle-Eastern, Oriental, Cuban or some other variety — is offered at many high-quality restaurants.

The many species of seafood native to Florida including snapper, grouper, pompano, bass, trout, swordfish and shellfish — often are used by top-flight chefs who innovatively prepare them in the style of the nationality represented by the restaurant. Indoor and outdoor dining, casual or formal, waterfront or landlocked — it’s all available throughout the area. The meal is often topped off with the area’s favorite treat Key Lime pie.

Restaurants in Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and other spots up and down the coast overlook the Atlantic Ocean or both sides of the Intracoastal Waterway, and customers can enjoy thoroughly relaxing and romantic dining with a view of the shimmering water and boats cruising by as soft breezes waft across them.

Many of Florida’s finest restaurants are located in Palm Beach County. Residents and visitors can sample four-star continental, Italian, Asian and American cuisine and enjoy superb service in a warm, inviting setting.

Many restaurants take advantage of Palm Beach County’s waterfront assets, serving up a great view of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway or the city lights along with a memorable meal. For breakfast, lunch, dinner — or a special champagne Sunday brunch — diners have a full menu of choices.

Fresh-caught seafood — snapper, grouper, pompano, bass, trout, swordfish, lobster or stone crabs — is one of the many pleasures of dining in Palm Beach County. Whether grilled, fried, broiled, blackened or stir-fried, a carefully prepared seafood entree can be the highlight of a night on the town.

Another satisfying option is a delectable steak dinner — filet mignon, sirloin or a juicy prime rib with a baked potato, green vegetable and perhaps a slice of key lime pie.

Ethnic restaurants, including Chinese, Indian, Thai, Russian, Greek, Middle-Eastern and Cuban abound throughout the county, assuring diners of a wide variety of mealtime experiences.

Instant Answers: Palm Beach

Comments

Palm Beach Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Palm Beach restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Palm Beach sightseeing.