Panama City Shopping

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Various: Antiquing Anyone?

by Basaic Written Jan 13, 2014

Antique Store

There are a couple of different antique stores located along Harrison Street in the old downtown area of Panama City. One of them, with two floors of items ranging from junk to nice antiques, is the Elegant Endeavors Antique Emporium. Hours are 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday.

What to buy: Antiques?

• Seniors

• Smokin' Vapor: Lifesaver Found In Panama City

by wickydo Written Jun 30, 2010

Smokin' Vapor saved my trip! Everywhere you go today there is NO SMOKING ALLOWED! Well, I'm a smoker. And every attraction we went to left me cranky and only concentrating on my nicotine needs. After visiting the Seabreeze Winery there was a shop next door that caught my eye. Smokin' Vapor carries electronic cigarettes! Electronic cigarettes?! They guy working there was really helpful and patient. He let me try one so that I could see how they work and how to use one. Then he hooked me up with a reasonably priced e-cigarette, with a one year warranty! I know I live in Michigan, but the guy said that was no problem. I could call them, email them or contact them from their website, if I have any problems during the year. He said I could use it in pretty much any place in town. And he was right! After that I was able to smoke in the local stores, in the restruants and in our hotel room! There is no second hand smoke and no ODOR!! Smokin Vapor saved my entire trip!!

What to buy: NJOY electronic cigarettes

What to pay: Between $84.84 and $35.95

• Wine Tasting

• Panama City Mall: Panama City Is No Shopping Mecca

by SoonerWil Written Sep 28, 2006

Panama City is lacking in shopping. There are little to no places worth mentioning. As for the mall it is one of the worst malls i have ever been to. Of course its clean enough and easily accessible but the stores are very limited. If you are serious about shopping make the short drive to Destin Florida where they have tons to offer!!!!

Stores in Mall(Gap, Express, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, The Buckle)

What to buy: Fresh Seafood and Tattoos are very accessible

What to pay: Prices are slightly higher than normal nothing to break the bank

Instant Answers: Panama City

Comments

Panama City Shopping

Reviews and photos of Panama City shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Panama City sightseeing.