Panama City Beach Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Panama City Beach

Dusty's Oyster Bar & Eatery: Good Seafood and Beer

by Basaic Updated Feb 11, 2014

Dusty's

Do not listen to the Panama City Beach Guide input on Dusty's. It says "Home of warm beer, lousy food, ugly waitresses and the two-time U. S. National Oyster Shucking Champion". Only the last part is true. The beer is cold, the food very good and the waitresses kinda cute. Lots of wood inside and dollar bills left by customers adorn the walls and ceiling. There is a bar too, if you are more interested in drinking than eating. Next time I will try the big seafood platter for $22. Hours are 11 AM to 11 PM daily.

Favorite Dish: I had blackened catfish. It was very good but I needed larger portions.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Pink Pelican: We All Scream for Ice Cream

by Basaic Updated Jan 11, 2014

Pink Pelican Ice Cream Bar

The Pink Pelican is located in a non-descript strip mall with a crazy parking lot; but is well worth seeking out when you want some great ice cream. The Pink Pelican even made a list of best ice cream in the Huffington Post. A bit more expensive than most ice cream parlors but quite tasty. One scoop is packed and about the same as two scoops in some places. The girl working the counter (who looked about 14) was nice and friendly too. Also serves Italian ice and cappuccino. Winter hours are 12 PM to 5:30 PM. Regular hours are 11 AM to 10 PM.

Favorite Dish: Black Cherry Ice Cream. Yummm!

Mike's Cafe & Oyster Bar: Great Home Cooking; Friendly Staff

by Basaic Updated Jan 11, 2014

Mike's Cafe & Oyster Bar

Mike's has a menu of southern style home cooking (like homemade meatloaf with greens and black eyed peas) along with fresh seafood. I had breakfast there with one of my cousins and tried their seafood omelet. It was excellent with fish, shrimp and scallops with Swiss cheese and a hollandaise sauce. My cousin is a regular here and was greeted with smiles and inquiries about family. I definitely recommend this place. Beer and wine served too.

Favorite Dish: The seafood omelet was exceptional.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• SHANE'S RIB SHACK: Great food and very friendly staff

by chiefappraiser Written Sep 18, 2011

The restaurant was very clean as soon as we walked in . The staff was very friendly and greeted us imediately. We did not have to worry about a waiter forgetting us as we ordered at the counter and they brought us our food. Food was delicious . We had the ribs and chicken tenders. Willl be back many times.

Favorite Dish: Ribs are delicious. Chicken tenders are good in hot sauce.

• mdpate's Profile Photo

Pineapple Willy's: Po Boys are Great!!

by mdpate Written Aug 17, 2011

Super View on the beach, covered pier area is where we ate and the food was great. Sarah got the Grouper Po Boy (12.59) and I got the Shimp Po Boy (11.59) both were awesome and were packed with meat! We got french fries with them and they were really good too. I decided to try the Pineapple Willy's drink (alcoholic) that came with a neat cup, and it was very refreshing especially if you like pineapple and coconut.

Favorite Dish: Shrimp Po Boy and Grouper Po Boy, perfectly cooked and packed in a foot long bun served with crispy french fries for a delicious all around meal! Id eat it again any day!

• Singles

• mdpate's Profile Photo

Schooners: Good Food -- Mediocre Service -- Great View!!

by mdpate Written Aug 15, 2011

Sarah ordered the Grouper Basket which was a special for ($9.95) and it was great, and the french fries were perfectly crispy. I ordered the Soft-Shell Crab BLT ($12), which I had never eaten anywhere before, and I definitely wasn't a fan. It was just a thin fried object and had no taste, I was lucky it came on good bread and had the BLT with it. I forced it down so I wouldn't be hungry anymore. Other than that it has a great atmosphere right on the beach with a view and plenty of people there when the doors opened. Our server was a bubbly young girl that kept her sun glasses on the whole time, and stayed away from our table it seemed like for an eternity chatting with other employees. Overall the lunch prices were decent, and Sarah's food was great. Id say the the food, prices and scenery is great, but don't hold your breath on the service.

Favorite Dish: Fried Grouper basket with fries!! Perfectly fried, with tasty tartar sauce and the french fries were perfectly crispy and tasty.

• mdpate's Profile Photo

J Michaels Restaurant: Great Fried Sea Food and MORE!!!

by mdpate Written Aug 14, 2011

We wanted some good ole fried sea food and we got it!! Sarah got the "Fried Shrimp Basket" (14.95) and wow it was amazing, perfectly fried not too much and I ordered the "Fried Oyster Basket" (14.95) which was also great, both came with french fries which were perfect too. Before the meal we ordered a bowl of the "Red Beans and Rice" (5.95) recommended by my brother and it is worth it for sure. Prices we thought were a little high, like $2 less for everything would have been just right in my opinion, otherwise very good food. Price for bowl of red beans and rice, 2 entrees and 2 draft bud lights was $43.01 before tip. Id give it an 9 out of 10. Located on an inlet, good atmosphere, fun family oriented.

Favorite Dish: Fried Shimp was AWESOME!!! So was the fried oysters and red bean and rice but the shimp was the best for sure!!

Tony Roma's Restaurant: Closed

by grandmaR Updated Jul 24, 2011

Sign out front

Tony Roma's is a chain that does ribs, seafood and steaks. We were a bit tired of seafood, so we went here.

Unfortunately, all the Tony Roma's in the Panama City Florida area are closed. The only ones remaining in FLorida are around Miami or on the east coast

Favorite Dish: Bob got a rack of ribs and I got the 'naughty' special which had ribs and steak. I only ate the ribs and brought the steak home for lunch. $40 before tip

Sharky's Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar: Location is Good

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

Hostess Stand outside

We went to eat at Sharky's, and this was the most mediocre meal and service that we had for the whole week.

Favorite Dish: Bob had a dozen raw oysters and half pound of peel and eat shrimp. But of course the shrimp were cold and had no seasoning. I had the Grecian grilled tuna steak special for $13.99. I couldn't eat it all. It came with a salad.

• Seniors

Shuckums Oyster Pub & Grill: We Shuckem, You Suck Em

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

Sign out front

We went to a place called Shuckems (motto - we shuckum, you suck um)which was VERY casual. Come in and seat yourself. Tables with graffiti carved in them and dollar bills stapled to the walls.

The prices were quite reasonable.

Favorite Dish: Bob had the house special which included a cup of clam chowder which had more clams than soup, a dozen oysters, steamed shrimp, hushpuppies, and fries for $16.95. I had an Oyster PoBoy for $13.95, and a cup of seafood gumbo for $4.95. My gumbo had sausage in it in addition to the seafood. The whole thing was $38.56 before tip.

• Beaches

• Thai Chef Restaurant: Best Thai food on this side of the orient!

by maximothrottle Written Dec 9, 2010

I was impressed right off the bat. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the staff with a smile. As I looked around the place it had warm atmosphere with soft music. I placed my order as soon as possible with an appetizer of Thai Dumplings to start off with, they were excellent. I then placed an order for some Crispy Duck. Wow! The duck was cooked to perfection. My Thai tea was sweet and tasteful, but I just couldn’t get enough of the Crispy Duck. Over all they get an A+ from me. It’s a great place for a night out on the town.

Favorite Dish: The Duck!Deep fried full boneless roasted duck topped with garlic chili sauce, and surrounded by crispy greens. Do I need to say more?

• Thai Chef Restaurant: Best Thai food on this side of the orient!

by maximothrottle Written Dec 9, 2010

Favorite Dish: Duck! Deep fried full boneless roasted duck topped with garlic chili sauce, and surrounded by crispy greens. Do I need to say more?

• Margaritaville: Great food and Great atmosphere

by nickLB97 Written Oct 26, 2010

This is a great experience, good food with fair prices and a really cool atmosphere if you're into Jimmy Buffet. They have performers walking around on stilts making balloon animals for the kids. Just a good time all around.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Linda's Bella Cucina: Now CLOSED?

by grandmaR Updated Sep 6, 2009

Restaurant from the parking lot

I saw this restaurant as we were driving around Panama City Beach. They had been open less than a month when we were there. There was a myspace blog where you could get 10% off for mentioning it.

I have been told that the restaurant has now closed. This does not surprise me.

Favorite Dish: It is an all-you-can-eat buffet for $8.95 lunch and $11.95 dinner. In addition to soft drinks, they also have beer and wine, although the sign at the front admonishes "We Proof. Don't even try Getting Servied if you are Under 21"

Some people who had been there for several nights asked them to make pizza (which wasn't on the menu that day) and they were accommodated.

In addition to the hot buffet, the cold buffet and the dessert buffet (photo 4) there is now a pizza buffet included with pizza made fresh by Linda's husband every day.

• doug48's Profile Photo

back porch: seafood

by doug48 Written Apr 21, 2009

back porch seafood & oyster house

the back porch seafood & oyster house is a branch of the original back porch is destin. this moderately priced restaurant serves local seafood and american fare. located on front beach road you have a view of the beach. for those who like seafood this restaurant is a good value in p.c. beach.

• Fishing

Instant Answers: Panama City Beach

Comments

Panama City Beach Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Panama City Beach restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Panama City Beach sightseeing.

View all Panama City Beach hotels