Pembroke Pines Travel Guide

• Pembroke Pines
    by DEBBBEDB
    some of the buffet choices
    our group

Pembroke Pines Hotels

Pembroke Pines Restaurants

• DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo
    Grill with individual choices separated 4 more images

by DEBBBEDB Written Feb 15, 2013

I just discovered this place and I love it. There's this one north of us in Pembroke Pines and one south of us in Homestead. I get to chose what kinds of food that I like and they fry it all up for me. My husband tries to see how much he can pack into his bowl.

Last time we were there there were two big cars full of people and as we drove into the parking lot we saw someone back right into another car. But the dents came right out and no damage was done.

Sunday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
    Friday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Favorite Dish: Five steps: with some examples of things I might choose:
    1 - Protein with things like Marinated Steak, Chicken, Pepperoni, Pork, Sliced beef (I don't do fish)
    2 - Seasonings - pepper, garlic and herbs
    3 - Veggies - Eggs, Onions, Bamboo shoots, Peppers, Pineapples, Bean Sprouts, , Potatoes, Mandarin Oranges, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts (I don't do vegetables much either)
    4 - Sauces - Teriyaki Sauce. Tomato Sauce, Chili Garlic Sauce, Sweet N Sour Sauce, BBQ Sauce,
    5 - Starch - I like Tortillas, and Udon Noodles but there are other things you can get.

• by girl9158 Written Apr 7, 2004

Its nice, the service is good. The Chilis on University Dr hardly ever has a wait. Try the Skillet Queso, its very delicious.

Favorite Dish: I like the Cajun Chicken Pasta, but if you don't like spicy foods, order it without the spice its great.

• Pembroke Pines Hotels

5 Hotels in Pembroke Pines

127 Reviews and Opinions

Pembroke Pines Transportation

• by D.Dove Written Aug 24, 2002

Highway 75 south from 595 or from Naples on the west or Miami on the south. Hollywood Blvd is Pines Blvd so go to east on Pines Blvd or Hollywood Blvd.You will be in Pembroke Pines as it goes west as far as highway 27 and east as far as to Hollywood, Fl.
    car or bus or taxi

Pembroke Pines Favorites

• by D.Dove Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: My own backyard is a resort like community but is gated so have to get special pass. We have swimming,golf and tennis and pool/billards etc. People have art, music and games here to play. Have to be adult to live here and rent or buy a condo. We usually take people to eat at a place nearby as they have a quiet, cozy dining area and good food.

Fondest memory: I have so much fun each day. Painting ceramics, and swimming, plus we have great theater shows featuring for example 'The Four Lads'. For other tourists it means only going to the shopping Mall nearby unless you know someone in this village.

Instant Answers: Pembroke Pines

Comments

Pembroke Pines Travel Guide
Map of Pembroke Pines