Pensacola Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Pensacola

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Driving around Pensacola

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 30, 2006

While driving around Pensacola you are just as likely to see beautiful beaches and babes in bikinis as you are to see Blue Angles and signs pointing to Bagdad. From Naval bases to Naval live oaks and bridges missing half of their decking surface. In the summer time this area is full of tourists and beach goers, so use caution...don't want to ruin your vacation or their vacation.

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo

Air Transportation To Pensacola

by ForestqueenNYC Updated Mar 20, 2005

In my opinion, Pensacola is not the most convenient city to get to. You must make a change either in Atlanta or some other city depending on where you are starting. Jet Blue does not go there. The link below will give you some airlines that do.

• Singles
    • Women's Travel
    • Beaches

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Getting There

by keeweechic Updated Nov 5, 2003

By Air : Pensacola Regional airport is located in Escambia County, approximately three miles northeast of downtown Pensacola.

By Road: Many travelers will arrive on I-10, the interstate highway that runs east-and-west across the panhandle. As you near Pensacola, take Exit 4 and follow signs reading "To The Beaches." On the way to the Gulf Coast we took Hwy 98 which takes you across the Pensacola Bay Bridge and is a more scenic route. When we were coming back through Pensacola from Fort Walton Beach we took the higher route on Hwy90 and bypassed the beach/city area.

• cynthi's Profile Photo

I drive... from Baton Rouge, I...

by cynthi Written Aug 26, 2002

I drive... from Baton Rouge, I take I-12 to I-10 (faster than going through New Orleans). If I'm having a good day, the drive takes 3.5 hours.
    Again, you've got to have a car, because you have to go from Pensacola to Santa Rosa Island. Unless you have a boat, I guess.

• cobrioc's Profile Photo

Air Tran offers four daily...

by cobrioc Written Aug 24, 2002

Air Tran offers four daily flights between Pensacola
    and its hub in Atlanta.

Nortwest Airlink will offer a nonstop flight from
    Detroit to Pensacola.
    Nortwest Airlink it will supplement its SAAB between
    Pensacola and Memphis.

Instant Answers: Pensacola

Comments

Pensacola Transportation

Reviews and photos of Pensacola transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pensacola sightseeing.