Pensacola Beach Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Pensacola Beach

• RoyJava's Profile Photo

Coral Beach: In The Heat of The Night

by RoyJava Updated Apr 4, 2011

Some beaches are made of broken shells and red coral. Mostly of a reddish or pinky color. When you walk on a beach like this you can feel the coarseness of the sand under your feet, and hear the creaking of the coral skeleton sand, like walking on snow. These corals have been thrown along the coast by waves and tide and produced a kind of sand that is of a fine reddish or pinky powder. When too long dried by the sun it turns into white. You can find these coral beaches in Florida and on the Caribbean (and on the Komodo Island, Indonesia).

Dress Code: Most amazed by the snow-white sand of Seaside beach, I could not get enough of it. Every morning and evening I took a walk over this miraculous coral sand beach, formed by the broken red coral skeleton in former days. Imagine, once the beach had the colour of pink!

One night I could not sleep, got me a cup of milk, Petra, one of the models, joined me and we went for a beach walk. The Full Moon lightened the beach up, and you could actually sea the bottom of the ocean. The pure snowy white sand abandoned every shadow to the moon-light, it was so divine !!!

coralsand-beach-royjava
    • Beaches
    • Adventure Travel

• Voyageuse30's Profile Photo

Bamboo Willie's

by Voyageuse30 Updated Oct 23, 2005

This is a cool bar right on the beach. You can drive there, walk there, or arrive by boat. When my then-fiance and I were there, it was eerily quiet (there was a recent hurricane). But I could tell that it would be a fun place to hang out at night-time when the weather's nice. There are photos of girls and guys in various levels of undress (swimwear, that is) all over the walls, so I found that yes, indeed, there are planty of bikini contests and various other talent (?) contests. Too bad we missed these on this tip. We'll just have to go back.

Dress Code: Casual

Bamboo Willie's Beach Bar, Pensacola FL

• cruisinbeck's Profile Photo

Paddy O'Learys: Local Flavor

by cruisinbeck Updated Nov 4, 2004

If you'd dig a taste of local flavor, this is IT. Just as comfortable as the local corner pub; beer and a shot, yes; more, oh yeah! This is where I met my first Jager Bomb - Look out!!

Dress Code: Casual; come as you are...

New friends!
    • Singles

Instant Answers: Pensacola Beach

Comments

Pensacola Beach Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Pensacola Beach nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pensacola Beach sightseeing.

View all Pensacola Beach hotels