Punta Gorda Shopping

• Fisherman's Village Mall, Punta Gorda, FL
    Fisherman's Village Mall, Punta Gorda,...
    by atufft
  • Fisherman's Village Mall, Punta Gorda, FL
    Fisherman's Village Mall, Punta Gorda,...
    by atufft

Best Rated Shopping in Punta Gorda

• atufft's Profile Photo

Fisherman's Village Mall Vendors: Kitsch Souvenir Seashells and Pirate T-Shirts

by atufft Written Jun 4, 2011
    Fisherman's Village Mall, Punta Gorda, FL

These shops cater to those who want to throw money at T-shirts, coffee mugs, refrigerator magnets, and seashells. I didn't want to buy any of this junk until I came across some cute plastic fish that I thought would look good hanging in our bathroom. So, I bought a couple of these, a couple of starfish, and some seashells for my wife as a souvenir from the area. A couple of refrigerator magnets were tossed into the deal.

• Dragonfly: beautiful shop called Dragonfly

by pollybird1 Written Oct 26, 2007

lThis is the most beautiful shop in all of punta gorda. It is so clean and full of positive energy I just loved shopping there. Everything is handmade by American Artists and i've never seen such a diversity of affordable, beautiful art/craft in one place before. The folks working there were so helpful and friendly; they went the extra mile to accommidate me. I just kept coming back almost everyday to absorb the energy and enjoy the beautiful art/craft. of course, i bought many christmas presents...and some things for my self...i just couldn't resist. The gallery is so colorful! I plan to return to punta gorda just to shop there. An unusual place with unusual items and people who just want you to have a lovely shopping time regardless if you buy anything or not.

Instant Answers: Punta Gorda

Comments

Punta Gorda Shopping

Reviews and photos of Punta Gorda shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Punta Gorda sightseeing.