Luggage and bags: Bring sunscreen and Mosquito Repellent. Mosquitos were thick when we were there in early September.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Comfortable shoes are a must, along with a hat.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: none
Photo Equipment: Bring your camera and lots of film
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: There are some parts on the beach where you can drive
Luggage and bags: A small suitcase is best, one on wheels. Don't overpack. There are plenty of stores in the downtown area where you can buy extra clothing you may need.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: It's warm in the fall, so bring your summer clothes. Casual dress is best.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Like Ive said before...a few t-shirts , a toothbrush and some shorts,,,most times you dont even need long pants;-)
Saint Augustine Hotels
On our recent stay there were many issues with this hotel and management. Initially when we checked...more
My wife and I went on our first vacation without kids. Wanted a nice place and found it. I only have...more
My husband and I were looking for a hotel in st augustine that is quite central to all the tourist...more
Latest Saint Augustine Hotel Reviews
- Ocean Gate Resort
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Ocean Blue Motel II
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- St. Augustine Beachfront Resort
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 7 Reviews
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Mono City Hotels
- High Point State Park Hotels
- Cocoa Beach Hotels
- Chandlers Ford Hotels