Borrillo's Pizza & Subs, Saint Augustine

4.5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

88 San Marco Ave (904) 829-1133

• Borillo's Pizza and Subs: Closest thing to New York Pizza!

by krislyam Written Jul 23, 2009

I am from New York. I grew up with the real deal. I couldn't find it anywhere when I moved down here. Then I stumbled upon Borillo's. It blew me away that there is pizza that actually resembles NY pizza. I got so hooked on this pizza, that I bring everyone who visits me from all around the country to this place. Everybody agrees this is the best pizza, hands down. Try it. Out of 5 stars I give it 6!

Good job guys!

Favorite Dish: The onion pizza out of all the toppings is my favorite. Don't miss the other dishes too, like the stromboli. They do that up right as well. Oh, and the calzones, trust me, they are good.

• donpaul77's Profile Photo

Borrillos: Good Pizza

by donpaul77 Written Aug 31, 2008

I never expected to find such good pizza in St. Augustine, but here it is. Located on the outskirts of historic St. Augustine, Borrillo's is a classic pizza joint. The crust is thin and crisp and the sauce and cheese are just right. Take it to go or sit down and eat your pie in one of their booths. They also serve a variety of bottled beers. Simple and delicious.

• Borrillo's Pizza & Subs: Great for a cheap lunch!!

by xxwishnonstarzz Written Jan 5, 2006

Little pizza/italian shop. New York style, HUGE slices, some of the best pizza I've ever had. The lunch special can't be beat: 2 slices of cheese (toppings 35 cents extra each) and a large drink for $4.80-ish after tax. They've also got all the staples for places like this: pasta marinara, stromboli, calzones, etc.

Favorite Dish: Pizza, of course!!

Instant Answers: Saint Augustine

Comments

Hotels Near Borrillo's Pizza & Subs
5.0 out of 5 stars