Gypsy Cab Co. Bar & Grill, Saint Augustine

• donpaul77's Profile Photo

The Gypsy Cab Co.: "Floribbean" Food

by donpaul77 Updated Jan 6, 2009

gypsy cab co.

The Gypsy Cab Co. prints it's menu Daily. I almost feel like I don't need to add anything to this review after that, but I will.

This is a great place to enjoy some truly original, eclectic cuisine just outside of downtown St. Augustine. It is a favorite with locals. It is casual, but the food rises far above jeans and teeshirts. Artwork from local artists decorates the walls and a food savvy staff has no problem telling which dish you should choose. You may need their help because everything on the menu is appealing.

Favorite Dish: I ordered braised lamb shank which was served with carrots, mash and beets. My Sierra Nevada ale went pretty well with it. We had desert as well, but i can't remember what it was...but it was good. Everyone at the table raved about their food.

• Gypsy Cab Co. Bar & Grill: LOVED IT

by chinson Written May 30, 2007

You'll never be disappointed eating here. The menu is changed daily. Awesome seafood, pasta and great wine. Love the ambience, an old house. Nice servers too. We always go there for dinner when we're in town.

Favorite Dish: Seafood

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Gypsy Cab Company Restaurant: A different menu every night

by grandmaR Updated Aug 13, 2005

Gypsy Cab Company sign

We went to this restaurant with a friend who was very impressed with the fact that they didn't have iceburg lettuce in the salads. Another friend felt that it was too expensive and too touristy. I thought the food was good and the service also. The specials are different every night and the waitress has to tell them to you orally. I don't remember exactly what I had because I didn't write it down.

Favorite Dish: From their website - hours are
    Monday - Thursday: 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
    Friday: 4:30 pm - 11:00 pm
    Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
    Sunday: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Instant Answers: Saint Augustine

Comments

Hotels Near Gypsy Cab Co. Bar & Grill
4.0 out of 5 stars