Go to Devil's Elbow Marina, about 10 miles south of St. Augustine Beach, and rent a Kayak. There are plenty of backwater islands to explore. Be aware of the tidal flow though, or you could be fighting an ebb tide back to the marina.
Sail on the "Freedom"
72' Topsail Schooner.
Relaxing Day Sail
Romantic Evening Sail
Haunting Ghost Cruise
Sails 3 times dailyRelated to:
- Road Trip
- Adventure Travel
Saint Augustine Hotels
On our recent stay there were many issues with this hotel and management. Initially when we checked...more
My wife and I went on our first vacation without kids. Wanted a nice place and found it. I only have...more
My husband and I were looking for a hotel in st augustine that is quite central to all the tourist...more
Latest Saint Augustine Hotel Reviews
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanside Resort
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Howard Johnson Inn-Historic St Augustine
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Ramada Inn St. Augustine
- Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- West Palm Beach
- Democratic Republic of Congo Hotels
- Port-au-Prince Hotels
- Edgworth Hotels
- Mantin Hotels