Know about this? Rate It!
The wonderful sight and sound of beautiful horses pulling a wonderful carriage filled with tourists, contribute to the ambiance of this old city. CARRIAGE TOURS is a great (and romantic) way to see St. Augustine. Carriages are located along the bayfront, right across from the Fort.
- Family Travel
Horse Drawn Carriage Ride
Just went on a Horse Drawn Carriage Ride with the St.Augustine Transfer Co..John C. was our driver with his horse EJ..It was truly the highlight of our vacation. John was very informative and EJ did a great job!! I would recommend it to all!!
The Horse and Buggy
Yea, it's cheesy, but when the weather is good --why not take a horse and buggy around St. Augustine?
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Saint Augustine Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sant'Agata Bolognese Hotels
- Bandar Jissah Hotels
- Lincoln State Park Hotels
- Drumsna Hotels
- Provincia de Tucumán