Know about this?
Parking is a Nightmare!!! UPDATED
UPDATE 02-Jan-2007 The 2 story parking garage has greatly improved parking! It is located directly behind the Visitor Center.
Parking is an absolute nightmare in the city. It is best to get there real early or late in the afternoon to find a spot by the Visitor Center.
When I was just there in December 2005, they are building a two story parking deck. I am unsure when that will be completed.
You may get lucky and find a spot along one of the back side roads as well.
Caution- I wouldn't park at Ripley's because you could get towed. Back in the day, we used to park at Ripley's but they have since gotten wise to the fact
- Historical Travel
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Saint Augustine Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Thousand Islands Hotels
- Nags Head Hotels
- Godavari Hotels
- Knights Ferry Hotels
- Peschiera del Garda
- Bronx Warnings and Dangers
- Pulau Langkawi Warnings and Dangers
- Bad Neighborhoods
- Tashkent Warnings and Dangers
- Krakow Warnings and Dangers
- Ocho Rios Warnings and Dangers
- Turkey Warnings and Dangers
- Hong Kong Warnings and Dangers
- Seychelles Warnings and Dangers
- Beijing Warnings and Dangers
- Dar es Salaam Warnings and Dangers