Green Iguana Bar & Grill, Tampa

Know about this? Rate It!

Image taken from Green Iguana Website
    by tafurojo
  • Green Iguana Bar & Grill: DONT BOTHER GOING HERE AFTER 9:00

by yborporsche Written Sep 16, 2007

The bouncers at this club are overzealous $8/hour roided up idiots. After having a nice dinner (and not drinking), I left with my iced tea in my hand.

The bouncer told me that I couldnt leave with my drink (in a plastic to-go cup). I informed him that it was iced tea and I wouldnt be throwing it away.

The bouncer then actually crushed it in my hand and got tea all over my jeans....

This is the behavior of a 5 year old, not somone that is paid to protect patrons. These idiots are so roided up that they can't think clearly. I will not be visiting this establishment again under any circumstance and I advise you to do the same.

Dress Code: CASUAL

• Green Iguana Bar & Grill: Fun hangout

by chispa Written Mar 23, 2005

This was actually the first place I went to when I was in town. The food was great and cheap (cheaper than many fast food joints). After 9 pm, the bouncers pack all the dining tables and chairs away to make way for live music (one half) and a mini dance floor on the half. I've never seen more relaxed bouncers anywhere. Many beautiful ladies working there too...better than the customers.

Dress Code: Casual, anything goes

• tafurojo's Profile Photo

Green Iguana Bar & Grill: Live Music and Good Food

by tafurojo Written Jan 5, 2004

Image taken from Green Iguana Website

The Green Iguana is always kicking with live music, great food and average priced drinks. Only complaint is when I went on a Saturday afternoon and the music was entirely too loud for a daytime setting. Don't forget to leave your dollar bill on the wall!

Dress Code: No dress code, very casual