Identification, Tampa

Know about this?

I'd pack more swimsuit than this.
    by sarahjayn
  • sarahjayn's Profile Photo

Welcome to the Tropics!

by sarahjayn Written May 22, 2005

I'd pack more swimsuit than this.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: In the summer, Tampa is warm with afternoon rains. You'll need protection from the sun most of the time, but a slicker for when it rains.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Bring sunblock. Lots. And something to keep the bugs at bay. They don't like citronella smell, so that's a good bet.

Photo Equipment: Tampa, like all of Florida, is very humid. A brush and a cloth are a must for the serious photographer (or just someone who doesn't want fuzzy photographs).

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I suggect spraying your tent with Camp Dry if you go camping - it keeps the bugs and rain out.

Miscellaneous: If you are from another country, I would highly reccomend making sure that your travel vouchers are printed in both English and your original language. Also, I think that an international driver's license is a very good idea. I used to work for a rental agency - - trust me on this.

• Dudytka's Profile Photo

Packing List

by Dudytka Written Aug 25, 2002

Miscellaneous: If you look young, you will be asked everytime, while entering a club or ordering a drink, for your ID. I guess you don't want to lose your passport so I suggest to take some kind of a printed ID with.

Instant Answers: Tampa

Comments

Other What to Pack in Tampa