Titusville Restaurants

Bob walking in to Denny's
    by grandmaR
  • Bob's fries that came with his sandwich & my fruit
    Bob's fries that came with his sandwich...
    My cheese quesadilla $2.00

Most Recent Restaurants in Titusville

Denny's #7374: Convenient to I-95

by grandmaR Written Jan 29, 2013

Bob walking in to Denny's

We stopped at about 11:30 at Denny's for lunch. Bob picked where we stopped this time. We had gone 133 miles.

Favorite Dish: Bob got a milkshake and the senior's grilled cheese. He got fries too but didn't eat them. I had a cheese quesidilla and a fruit side which was apples, bananas and grapes. They charged the mixed fruit separately as $2.49

• Seniors

El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant: Cuban Food Too

by grandmaR Updated Sep 8, 2011

From the street

This restaurant was recommended by another VTer, and it wasn't far from our condo so we went on our last night. It started in California in 1977 as a Mexican restaurant and Cuban food was added when they moved to Titusville in 1995

Favorite Dish: I had Huevas Rancheros ($6.95 with beans and rice) and Bob had the taco platter. He had reflux problems afterwards. They didn't have fried ice cream - only flan, pecan pie, cheesecake and chocolate fudge cake. So we didn't have any dessert.

Caffe' Chocolat: Downtown

by grandmaR Updated Sep 8, 2011

Front door

This is a small place on the main street across from the North Brevard Museum. Although you might think it was a candy store, it is actually Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Gift Gallery, and Chocolate Factory, with On-Line Shopping

Favorite Dish: I had a roast beef panani ($5.95), and Bob had a chicken salad sandwich ($4.95). He also bought some fudge - he asked for a pound and the girls said that a pound and a quarter was the same price. We didn't get a listing of how much anything was, but the total bill was $27.00

• Cruise

Steve's Family Diner: Diner

by grandmaR Updated Mar 19, 2011

Our taxi driver did not know the city well at all, and could not tell us where there was another restaurant. He kept driving, and eventually got to this place.

Tasty cheap food served quickly, and it was cheap enough that even with taking a taxi both ways to and from the marina it was less expensive than our usual dinner out. Taxi fare was $14.00 each way.

Favorite Dish: I paid $4.95 for spaghetti and meatballs and $1.00 for iced tea and $1.50 for pie. Bob had a slightly more expensive entre - $6.95 for seafood dinner, which included 2 vegetables.

We went again in January '05. This time I had the lasgna special ($6.95 with one side and I had to bring half of it home) and Bob had the prime rib special ($9.95 with two sides). We each had rice pudding (pictured topped with a lot of whipped cream) for dessert and the dinner before tip was just a little over $20.00

We came again in 2011 on our way south. Bob had a tuna sandwich and fries, and I had corned beef and coconut cake

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Durangos Steakhouse: The perfect American dinner

by Cristian_Uluru Updated Sep 9, 2010

Angus Beef Top Sirloin

Durangos Steakhouse is a very good steakhouse located inside Best Western Space Coast Inn. Food was great and drinks and service excellent as well. The staff is very friendly and service very fast. The ambience is very nice.

Favorite Dish: I spent a great evening in this restaurant. The service was very good, fast and the food was great. I can suggest to try Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin: an incredible flavor. You can choose among half-pound or 11 oz. The steak is served with fresh baked honey wheat bread, choice of potato or vegetable and a fresh garden or Caesar salad. All is served with bottomless refills on Pepsi and Iced Tea. A fantastic experience.

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

IHOP: The perfect breakfast

by Cristian_Uluru Updated Sep 9, 2010

IHOP: Breakfast Sampler

IHOP (The International House of Pancakes) is located inside Days Inn Titusville. Here you can enjoy a great American breakfast with funny staff and good service.

Favorite Dish: For breakfast I can suggest to order Breakfast Sampler: you can taste two eggs, two bacon strips, two pork sausage links, two pieces of ham, hash browns and two fluffy delicious buttermilk pancakes. Everruthing is served with black coffee. It was very good and staff was very friendly.

• Jimmy and Cory's II: Great Pizza

by 55rosejoh Written Jul 9, 2010

The pizza and food is very good. The ambiance is more of a large cafeteria setting with some booths around the perimeter. The service staff is friendly.

Favorite Dish: 24 inch pizza..... Reminds me of the old NYC pizza.....

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Jimmy and Cory's Pizzeria II: Hope it Gets Better

by Basaic Written Apr 16, 2010

Jimmy and Cory's

This is a new restaurant so maybe they are still trying to work out problems but the food should not be one of them. I had Spagetti with Meat Sauce and it was only fair. The garlic bread was underdone but at least it had a fair amount of garlic. My waitress was friendly enough but seemed overwhelmed. Even the coffee was not that good. I doubt they will get another visit from me. They do have a full bar but my stomach was too upset for a rum and coke.

Favorite Dish: None

• doug48's Profile Photo

el leoncito: mexican & cuban

by doug48 Written Nov 14, 2007

el leoncito

el leoncito is a very good mexican restaurant in downtown titusville. established in 1977 they offer mexican and cuban fare. they have a full liquor bar and some times have live mariachi bands. good mexican food moderately priced.

• Fishing

• doug48's Profile Photo

dixie crossroads: seafood & steak

by doug48 Written Nov 14, 2007

dixie crossroads

dixie crossroads is one of the most popular seafood restaurants on the space coast. they specialize in shrimp, maine lobster, crab, and steaks. dixie crossroads is one of the better seafood restaurants in central florida.

Favorite Dish: shrimp

• Fishing

Porky's Bar-B-Q: Not the same as Marathon's Porkys

by grandmaR Updated Apr 28, 2007

Pig outside the door

under construction

I think Porky's is a fairly common name for a BBQ restaurant. One of the restaurants in Marathon Florida is also called Porky's and I am sure it is no kind of chain.

Favorite Dish: I didn't write down what we had to eat. I have pictures of soup (or it could be Brunswick Stew), and a buffet, but I think we had some kind of BBQ.

Dixie Crossroads: Go Early to get a seat

by grandmaR Updated Apr 11, 2007

Shrimp statue outside the restaurant

For dinner, we went out to Dixie Crossroads. We had been warned to go early, and indeed last time we tried to come here by taxi, there were about 3 greyhound buses in the parking lot and there were lines of people out the door. We heard that it would be extra extremely busy on the weekend, so we got there before 6 and there were a lot of people standing around outside. But we found a parking place and got seated right away.

Favorite Dish: I had the lobster dinner for $14.95 which was a good sized lobster (photo 2). Bob had a small order of the fish of the day which was grouper for $10.99. He said it was a little rubbery and said he should have had the lobster. . We each had two sides with our dinners - I had shrimp soup (clear broth with a lot of potatoes and a few little shrimp) and a sweet potato. Bob had a salad (ordinary looking) and also had a sweet potato which was served with both regular butter and cinnamon butter. They served us corn fitters with powdered sugar as the bread (photo), and these were pretty good. The total including tip was a bit less than $38.00

The Coffee Shoppe: Lunch

by grandmaR Updated Apr 11, 2007

sign on the street

We walked up to The Coffee Shop to have lunch, discovering after we got there that it closed at noon on Saturday and it was now 12:40

Favorite Dish: We drove to the Coffee Shoppe which we had intended to have lunch on Saturday. I had a egg salad sandwich ($2.35 - I was a little nervous about getting to the marina in time, so I didn't have the shepard's pie lunch with 2 sides which would have been $4.99) which came with chips and Bob had a hamburger ($2.39 also with chips). With iced tea, the total bill was $7.76, and we were finished in half an hour. During the week, they also serve dinner.

• Cruise

• SpaceCoastMomma's Profile Photo

El Leoncito: Mexican & Cuban: Since 1977

by SpaceCoastMomma Updated Mar 29, 2007

Great view of the water, lots of seating, casual. Tasty Mexican & Cuban dishes.

Favorite Dish: Good Guacamole. I had a Cuban sandwich which was right on the mark, with black beans. My husband had a Cuban steak with a side of black beans and the absolute BEST fried plantains I've ever had (they were crunchy where they should be and soft where they should be...so yummy!)

Azteca Mexican Restaurant: Closed

by grandmaR Updated Dec 10, 2005

Fried ice cream

When we came in January 2005, the shopping center was being demolished (or had been demolished by the hurricane) and there was a note saying that it was moving to Cocoa Beach.

Before that, every time we came to Titusville we would walk across the highway and across the parking lot of the shopping center and go here for dinner. The food is plentiful, and good. It seems to be a family run place. In the daytime the nearby courthouse workers probably come to eat here.

We came here on Nov 30th and it was decorated for Xmas - there is a collage in the 2nd picture. There was a Xmas tree (top right) as well as exterior lights (top left). The front door is bottom right The main part of the picture is the interior and if you look you can see me reflected in the mirror as I took the picture. Bob had the taco platter (center bottom) and I had a taco salad (bottom right). We also each had a fried ice cream.

Favorite Dish: The first time we went, Bob had the taco platter and I had something with a variety of things in it. I couldn't eat it all, but I didn't take any home. We shared a frozen ice cream, which was vanilla with soft chocolate ice cream used like whipped cream on the top.

Videos are on the website below

When we came in 2002, our dinner for the two of us was under $32.00

Instant Answers: Titusville

Comments

Titusville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Titusville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Titusville sightseeing.