Take a walk
Take a walk on the beach or jog, it peaceful and beautiful here. The sand is perfect and so is the water, plus you may get lucky and find some nice shells to take home to remeber you time there. Take a romantic stroll with your better half at night with the moon to light your way as it sparkles off the waves.
- Hiking and Walking
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Sea Turtles nesting habitat
Vero Beach has some areas that are Sea Turtle Protection Areas. The Sea Turtles use some beaches around here for nesting habitats between March 1st & October 31st. These beaches also have no lifeguards and are swim at your own risk. So please take great care so you do not harm these wonderful turtles.
- Family Travel
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices