Vero Beach Shopping

village shops
    by doug48

Best Rated Shopping in Vero Beach

• doug48's Profile Photo

village stores: north of vero beach

by doug48 Written Dec 2, 2007

village shops

the village shops is a small shopping area about 2 miles north of central vero beach. this interesting shopping center maybe missed by visitors to vero beach. vero beach is famous for it's central shopping area but the village shops is worth visiting as well. the village shopping center offers an unique selection of gift shops and clothing stores.

• AliasGirl's Profile Photo

El Prado: European Accents for Home & Garden

by AliasGirl Written Sep 26, 2004

This store has so many beautiful pieces of pottery that you will undoubtly leave with more than one piece. I actually bought a gorgeous set of plates (handmade from portugal). It has a large 12" plate, a 9" plate and a 6" plate. I proudly display them on my kitchen counter.

Not only did they have plates, but porcelain pots and various types of handmade pottery pieces to display in your home or garden.

Don't blame me if you spend too much! I warned you!

What to pay: All price ranges from as little as $5.00 up to well over $200.00.. I spent about $65.00 for my set.

• cet128's Profile Photo

Super Wal-Mart: Shopping for groceries.

by cet128 Written Jul 7, 2003

We shopped at the Wal-Mart in Sebastion, FL. It was only 5 miles away. The previous time we went to Vero Beach we drove all the way in to Vero Beach and finally found a place to by groceries but it was about 10 miles away.

What to buy: I would suggest you only buy groceries for two days. There will always be leftovers to eat later. We had spaghetti for dinner one night and I had it for lunch two more times. It is cheaper to buy groceries and fix meals in your room (if you have a room with a kitchen). It is easy to buy too much food so plan to go later in the week for more if you need to.

Instant Answers: Vero Beach

Comments

Vero Beach Shopping

Reviews and photos of Vero Beach shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vero Beach sightseeing.