West Panama City Beach Travel Guide

West Panama City Beach Restaurants

• by Scubamama Written Oct 5, 2010

Relaxing atmosphere! The kids loved the boat booth and the airplane hanging from the ceiling! The margaritas are, hands down, the most amazing I've ever tasted! Food was great. I've not eaten anything I didn't like at margaritaville. We ordered the chicken quesadilla appetizer which filled our 4 kids (ages 2-5). My husband and I ordered the volcano nachos and a cheeseburger and we shared our orders--gave the fries to the kids. Food was GREAT. Our waitress was also wonderful! She was very friendly to my husband and me, but also to our kids--that just doesn't happen that often in restaurants.

Favorite Dish: Margarita. Frozen, on the rocks whatever. You'll never have a better one! I also really like the cheeseburger and the coconut shrimp. I haven't had anything bad. The tiny diced tomatoes on our Nachos were even super flavorful!

• by Scubamama Written Oct 5, 2010

Went to this restaurant with our party of 11, which included 4 small children, 5 adults, 1 teen, and a 10 year old. Hostess was nice enough, said it would be 10-15 minutes. It was a bit longer, but that was not a huge problem. We ordered our drinks, the waitress spilled a drink on one of the adults and said, "oh, you'll be ok.". Flustered, she left all her straws on the table in front if the kids. Well kids being kids, they picked up the straws and put them in their drinks. The waitress came by with a pitcher and made a snide remark about kids drinking too fast or something. Our food came out and it was worth way less than what we paid. Food not so great, waitress sucked, just an all around bad experience. Definitely, if you have kids, just go to Margaritaville! Seriously! The EXACT opposite experience!!

Favorite Dish: Kids meals were huge. If you have more than 1, enough to share.

• West Panama City Beach Hotels

0 Hotels in West Panama City Beach

Instant Answers: West Panama City Beach

Comments

West Panama City Beach Travel Guide
Map of West Panama City Beach