Weston Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Weston

• YES!!! I love Coffee!

by AnjoLuci Written Aug 18, 2003

Starbucks Coffee

Favorite thing: Weston has a Starbucks coffee in almost every plaza. I just love to be able to stop over on Saturdays or Sundays in the morning with my newspaper, a cup of coffee... and just sit down there... Relaxing. Capuccino seems special when you drink like that.

Fondest memory: But on Sunday late afternoon when everybody is out in the plaza, walking with their kids, dogs, biking around.. I sit down there with a good book sipping my Caramel Machiato.
    It's just so beautiful and peaceful...
    A great place to meet people... to sit down with friends... and talk over a cup of their famous coffee.

• The best of two World - Golf Course and Home

by AnjoLuci Updated Jul 30, 2003

Lake inside Weston Hills Contry Club

Favorite thing:
    Here we have beautiful sunsets, and we are literally surrounded by lakes, ducks and alligators.
    Weston is or used to be an extension of the Alligator Alley, which means that Weston used to be a swamp. Then the white man came, tried to take all the alligators away, so this way we could have beautiful houses.

Fondest memory: Biking before the sunset.

• Cycling
    • Golf

• Safe Place to live

by AnjoLuci Updated Jul 30, 2003

Weston Hills

Favorite thing: Weston Hills Contry Club is a very safe residential development. Very expensive houses. Powerful people, rich people... It's a place that you can live you bike overnight on the side walk and you bet next morning will be there.

Fondest memory: The lakes, ducks and birds is the most important part of this environment.

• Golf

• If you like to play golf ,...

by AnjoLuci Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: If you like to play golf , Weston Hills Country Club is one of the best golf courses. I guarantee you will love it. We have the restaraunts where you be able to eat delicious meal.
    Weston Hills is a residential complex with a golf course.

Fondest memory: Weston Hills is my home. Where I renew my energy, strenght each day. I love to ride my bicycle or just go for a walk.

• Sunsets

by AnjoLuci Updated Jul 31, 2003

Sunset at WHCC

Favorite thing: By now you already must have noticed that I am a freaky about sunrises and sunsets...

Fondest memory: Definitely the sunset. It's beautiful and it's a new different view to see everyday.

Instant Answers: Weston

Comments

Weston Favorites

Reviews and photos of Weston favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Weston sightseeing.