Adult, Atlanta

Know about this? Rate It!

• CLAREMONT LOUNGE: CLAREMONT LOUNGE

by Big1 Written Jun 26, 2008

I have to say this "club" is beyond shady. there's one toilet for the girls and a pee troff for the men. However that's not my qualm. I thought this would be a fun place to try out so shortly after I arrived I spun a little disco ball ( hanging face height) and and some punk employee hit me in the back of the head (coward "quazi") as opposed to being professional. I said what was that for, he replied for touching the disco ball and out of nowhere some druged up broad (brunette, manager I suppose) runs up and starts screaming get the F out over and over. It seems odd that I had to talk them down. Quazi then hung his head low and admitted he way over reacted... that was obvious.

It was uncalled for. When I asked the intoxicated, wobbly, obese bouncer for the GM or owners name he wouldn't give it to me. I wasn't drunk or belligerent. In retrospect I should have had their broke Prince knock off arrested (quazi thinks he's cool for doing what Prince as already done for 20+ years... doesn't work if your not Prince). This disgusting hole in the wall is horrendous and dangerous. Subsequently I left without being asked to leave with 5 other people (less money for their drug addictions). I really hope that crack house gets shut down.

My friend and I are all professionals (mostly at least) doctors, lawyers I am pursuing a PHD so it's not like I want to ever encounter these type of situations. They should not be proud of themselves or that dump.

Dress Code: Grungy

• farseek's Profile Photo

The Chamber: The Chamber

by farseek Written Aug 25, 2002

Your ordinary sort of dance club. Chips and dips, chains and whips. 80s new wave 'Atomic' Wednesdays. 'Fetish' nights Thurs.-Sat.

Dress Code: Not a strictly-enforced dress code, but if you have any leather or rubber gear you'll fit in better.

Instant Answers: Atlanta