Know about this? Rate It!
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Catch a Georgia Tech University Yellow Jackets football game at Bobby Dodd stadium. Park at the varsity and walk west towards the statdium. Just follow the crowd. Parking is $10.00 at the Varsity. Beware of people selling counterfit tickets around the stadium, there are a lot them, be careful. If the offer seems too good to be true, it problably is not. Make shure the tickets have the red coca cola emblem on the back.
Just look at the picture Directions from Atlanta, Georgia
Take I-20 west to Thornton Rd (exit 44)
Turn right on Thornton Rd (Hwy. 278)
Follow for about 20 minutes
Cross over hwy. 101 and rail road tracks
Go exactly 5.5 miles past rail road tracks
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)
(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
ASC is 1/4 mile on the left
Catch a Braves game. I was...
Catch a Braves game. I was fortunate enough to watch the Braves vs. Reds in Fulton County Stadium before they turned it into Turner Field.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Atlanta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New Delhi
- Penuelas Hotels
- Dalhousie Hotels
- Shimla Hotels
- Ko Chang
- Chennai (Madras)
- Kengeri Hotels
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Liguria Off The Beaten Path
- Sedona Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Hamburg Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip: Montserrat
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town