Know about this? Rate It!
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Catch a Georgia Tech University Yellow Jackets football game at Bobby Dodd stadium. Park at the varsity and walk west towards the statdium. Just follow the crowd. Parking is $10.00 at the Varsity. Beware of people selling counterfit tickets around the stadium, there are a lot them, be careful. If the offer seems too good to be true, it problably is not. Make shure the tickets have the red coca cola emblem on the back.
Just look at the picture Directions from Atlanta, Georgia
Take I-20 west to Thornton Rd (exit 44)
Turn right on Thornton Rd (Hwy. 278)
Follow for about 20 minutes
Cross over hwy. 101 and rail road tracks
Go exactly 5.5 miles past rail road tracks
Turn right at the Airport sign (Airport Rd.)
(Airport Rd. is directly across the street from a Cowboys Convenience Store)
Airport Rd. forks immediately, stay left
ASC is 1/4 mile on the left
Catch a Braves game. I was...
Catch a Braves game. I was fortunate enough to watch the Braves vs. Reds in Fulton County Stadium before they turned it into Turner Field.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Atlanta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Coco Plum Cay Hotels
- Bulbul Hotels
- County Mayo Hotels
- Hunza Hotels
- Martha's Vineyard
- Todos Santos
- Chichester Off The Beaten Path
- Syros Island Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Off The Beaten Path
- Isle of Man Off The Beaten Path
- Wroclaw Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Le Mans Off The Beaten Path
- Rosses Point
- Folkestone Off The Beaten Path
- Vintgar gorge
- Luanda Off The Beaten Path