Know about this?
The obvious tip
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Between May and September, it can be stifling hot and muggy in Atlanta, so dress appropriately.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: In the Spring of 2004, Atlanta was deemed the worst city for allergy sufferers, so if pollen kicks your butt every spring, bring some medication.
Photo Equipment: Bring your camera! There are plenty of great buildings and sights to take in.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Atlanta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Long Island City Hotels
- Daytona Beach
- Ocotillo Wells Hotels
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- Hurricane Deck Hotels