Comfortable Clothes, Atlanta

by ATXtraveler
  • ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

November Packing List

by ATXtraveler Written Nov 3, 2008

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: During my trip this year, the temperature remained in the 70s, although this seemed a little warm than I would expect for Atlanta at this time of year. I would probably recommend bringing warmer clothes for November in case, as it could get much colder during this time.

• JrSkymonkey's Profile Photo

Packing List

by JrSkymonkey Written Aug 26, 2002

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: It can be hot as Haites in the summer here. Especially in August. The humidity is as high as anywhere on the planet. In the winter you never can tell. May be 65F and sunny one day and 25F and snowing the next???

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: There are 24 HR everything around the city and Grady Memorial Hospital has one of the finest trauma centers in the world thanks to it's proximity to some of the not so nice neighborhoods.

• AusChris26's Profile Photo

Packing List

by AusChris26 Written Aug 25, 2002

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Just my board shorts, and a smile!! Some people at this stage would be thinking that I am somewhat of an alchoholic? Not the case.. I enjoy the company of my friends while having a nice quiet beer... As an Australian, you are brought up with the concept of 'drinking is for enjoyment' not to abused, and not to be wasted... I guess I am lucky that I know when I have had enough.. Pitty some people dont have the same control?

Instant Answers: Atlanta

Comments

Other What to Pack in Atlanta