Cheesecake Factory, Atlanta

3024 Peachtree Road, N.W., Atlanta, GA 30305

• kari5's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Yum

by kari5 Written Jul 17, 2007

Starving, we called at the Cheesecake Factory, and boy am I glad we did. I absolutely cannot fault this restaurant on any count: the service was great and the food was absolutely delicious. And the portions were massive too - I didn't think I'd need to eat again for a week. We were both brought enough to feed a medium-sized army, and I tried to remember an American friend's advice to "eat until you're full, then stop," but it was just so good that I carried on eating anyway. You'd go a long way to find a meal as good as that. My only regret was not leaving enough room to sample some of the delicious looking cheesecake afterwards. And such good value too.

Favorite Dish: I had the pasta bolognese.

• Zarasher's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: YOU KNOW THE DRILL

by Zarasher Written Mar 21, 2005

cheesecake Factory is preety much the same anywhere you go in the US, Very large portions that you wont be able to finish!

Their cheescake is to die for... Nowhere can you find such a selection.

Favorite Dish: For a main meal the last time I went there was a prawn dish with black beans and rice, plantain and mango salsa. It was a good, tasty and filling meal.

With regards to cheesecake there are too many good ones to even pick! Choose from:

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

and many many more!

• Always7696's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by Always7696 Written Aug 25, 2002

They have several different types of cheesecake. It is fun for each person to order a differnt flavor then share since it is so hard to find one favorite. They also have food that is very good. Be sure to ask your server how large the entree is, since most can feed two people.

Favorite Dish: Raspberry and Lemon Cheesecake!!

Instant Answers: Atlanta

Comments

Hotels Near Cheesecake Factory
4.0 out of 5 stars