Hard Rock Cafe, Atlanta

• Hard Rock Cafe
  • TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe - Atlanta: Hard Rock Cafe - Atlanta

by TravellerMel Written Sep 13, 2013

I love the Hard Rock Cafe. I have been known to plan a trip based on whether or not there is a Hard Rock Cafe in the area. Oh well, it is an addiction! The Atlanta cafe was 3 blocks from our hotel and was very convenient. The lack of parking in the downtown area might make this particular visit a challenge, but the cafe is nice and large and had awesome memorabilia, a lovely special events area (I've posed a photo of the bar area which is gorgeous), and a well stocked Rock Shop.

• Music
    • Museum Visits

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Hard Rock: Rock and Roll

by grandmaR Updated Jun 24, 2007

My son the trucker

I'd never been to a Hard Rock, and there was one close to my hotel, so I went with my son - I thought he would like it as he's a rock and roll kind of guy. He also had attempted to walk in from the outskirts of town, so he was VERY late, and we were afraid that other places wouldn't be open.

Hours:
    Dining Room:
    Sun-Thurs 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
    Fri & Sat 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
    Bar:
    Mon-Sat 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
    Sun 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
    Merchandise:
    Mon-Sat 10 a.m.-1 a.m.
    Sun 10 a.m.-12 a.m.

Parking: (we didn't have this since my son parked his truck at a truck stop and I didn't have a car)
    *Parking $5.00 with Hard Rock Validation*

Favorite Dish: I would describe this place as Applebees with a classic rock decor. Fairly ordinary food, but reasonable.

Their website says:
    "If the B-52's song "Love Shack" were to ever find a permanent home, Atlanta's Hard Rock Cafe would be the place. With its southern charm and renowned hospitality, this location truly gives meaning to our motto "Love All, Serve All." Situated in downtown Atlanta's Cornerstone Building, our restaurant could be considered a cornerstone of southern rock. Packed with memorabilia from rock legends with roots south of the Mason-Dixon Line, this cafe serves up delicious delicacies everyday."

• PierreZA's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: A fun place to eat

by PierreZA Written Sep 14, 2007

Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta

What a nice experience! Goes to show that not all Hard Rock Cafes are the same.
    We really enjoyed this Cafe! Staff are very friendly and entertaining.
    The shop also good. Went there more than once.

Instant Answers: Atlanta

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe