Been here? Rate It!
The Food Studio: Great Spot!
This is a great place hidden back in a warehouse complex on Marietta Blvd (?) just west of downtown. The ambiance is nice with exposed brick, dark wood, and low lighting creating a comfortable feel. The first time I visited I had the best server I've ever had (wish I could remember the name), and an outstanding venison steak with teriyaki marinade and some greens - it was to die for! Other visits have been good also, so I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting the ATL.
Favorite Dish: Gotta say the venison, but like most places, the menu changes every so often and the last couple times I was there I had a salmon dish and filet mignon. Both were excellent. They have a great selection of port wine and the desserts are fantastic as well.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Atlanta Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Maui Hotels
- Cayo District Hotels
- Olshammar Hotels
- Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area Hotels