Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta

by truesunn
  • dustmon's Profile Photo

Huge Amusement Park--6 Flags

by dustmon Written Jan 26, 2011

100 acre Large park with cool roller coasters, parachute jumping, bumper cars, games and fairly good food----also music acts during the summer season...opens March 19 for weekends until the summer.
    Online special buy 1 get 1 at regular adult price of $49.99 for 2011
    kids $34.99
    parking is $15.
    Not a cheap park, but can be fun for the right age kids.......and families!

• Study Abroad

• dustmon's Profile Photo

Fun for kids

by dustmon Written Aug 11, 2010

Six Flags can be a blast for kids especially teens out for the summer ---I would think that they might even hire teens for the summer for those who may be needing extra cash while visiting Aunt Edna in Atlanta over the summer.....
    Lots of rides, lots of musical stuff---bands sometimes, lots of thrills and chills, games of chance (think ski-ball and riflery games) and lots of animatronics (my favorites!)
    Also tons of all the wrong kinds of food and drinks----lots of candy for sale throughout!

• School Holidays

• PierreZA's Profile Photo

Great Fun!

by PierreZA Written Sep 14, 2007

A travel partner @ 6-Flags

An amusement Park with lots of entertainment. This really lived up to my expectations of an American Amusement Park.
    Everything is well organized, and makes a pleasent experience.
    Some very nice roller-coasters and other rides.

• Six Flags

by MandaJ320 Written Jan 1, 2005

I've been here twice, and it was great. Nice atmosphere. But both times I went, many rides were closed. I don't know exactly why.... but still it was a lot of fun. There were plenty of trees for shade, and great rides!

We did get stuck on the Great American Scream Machine for about 10 minutes.... at the very top.... but it was allright, they fixed the problem and we were down in no time. :-)

• truesunn's Profile Photo

Six Flags Over Georgia

by truesunn Written Jul 10, 2003

Superman ~ Courtesy sixflags.com

I am not much of a thrill ride afficianado, but I remember this being a park with a little something for everyone. This was the first park I had ever seen to feature the rapids type water rides!

I went to my first concert at Six Flags Over GA! (Dare I say it was Air Supply LOL) They also offer fireworks every evening!

I have not been in quite some time, and I am sure they have updated their roster since I have been. See their website, listed below, for further updates! As of now, it appears the SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight coaster is their big attraction...

• amybrooke's Profile Photo

Six Flags

by amybrooke Written Aug 28, 2005

Six Flags has many coasters and water rides. Get there early cause the lines accumulate very quickly during the summer. It's an all day adventure that everyone loves. Many even have season passes.

Instant Answers: Atlanta

Comments

Hotels Near Six Flags Over Georgia
4.0 out of 5 stars