Do not speed
1. The speed limit on Jekyll Island is 35 miles per hour.
The island is patroled 24 hours a day by the Georgia State Patrol.
You will get a ticket if you speed.
2. Wear your seatbelt.
Even if you are just going 1 mile up the street - I have gotten pulled over several times
and given a warning (thank God! No tickets!) for not wearing my seatbelt. "...but officer, I
was going to the golf course..." It does not matter - buckle up!
Walk the dog!
You can take your dog for a walk on the beach and a romp through the ocean, all they ask is if your dog leaves anything more than a paw print please clean it up. As wide as these beaches are you will make that dog tired.
- Family Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.