This square is named for the Reverent George Whitefield, an early minister in the colony, friend of John Wesley, and founder of the Bethesda Orphanage in 1740.
Done in 1851, this was the last of the City's squares.
It is surrounded by pretty Victorian wooden houses.
The gazebo rected in the middle of the Square is famous. It is a meeting point to have a chat with a neighbor.
The Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Savannah
4 Reviews and 1256 Opinions The Planters Inn exceeded all our expectations from the moment they unloaded our car and parked it...
The Marshall House Savannah
1 Review and 856 Opinions The staff, for the most part , are outstanding. From the front desk to the bellmen, housekeeping to...
The Eliza Thompson House Savannah
1 Review and 327 Opinions When we went to Savannah for our honeymoon we loved it so much we had to return the following year....