Bring your binoculars!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: You will want a jacket and a rain poncho. Just because you are going to be in Hawaii doesn't mean
that all days will be warm and sunny. You will have some rain also. Bring comfy shoes with good traction for hiking.
Miscellaneous: You can find most things that you will need in Hilo so don't worry if you forget something.
There is even a Wal-Mart there.Related to:
- Road Trip
We stayed at Arnott's Lodge since there really isn't much in the way of lodging in Hilo, but we were...more
I have traveled to the Hilo side of the island several times this past year. I found an unexpected...more
We stayed at Uncle Billy's Hilo Bay hotel and it was horrible... The day we checked in the room...more
Latest Hilo Hotel Reviews
- Hilo Seaside Hotel
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Arnott's Lodge
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Naniloa Volcanoes Resort
- Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Oceanfront Big Island Beach House
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Uncle Billys Hilo Bay
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- The Inn At Kulaniapia
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Santiago de Compostela Hotels
- Fécamp Hotels
- Folkestone Hotels
- Lhasa Hotels
- Todos Santos