Know about this? Rate It!
Travelling north from the...
Travelling north from the sanctuary, you´ll go through 'coffee country' where the famous Kona coffee grows on the hills. The coffee farms invite visitors to come in.
Whoever designed this logo certainly deserves a prize. In the old days, donkeys were used to transport the coffee down from the hills to the harbour, and their braying must have been a nuisance. Hence the 'Bad Ass'. By the way: Their coffee is quite good!
Along this road, a little...
Along this road, a little south of Kona, you´ll find one of their cafés, a tiny spot only. BUT the restroom is a sight in itself.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Kailua-Kona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Cancún Hotels
- Bang O Hotels
- Davao City
- Bukit Fraser
- Arcadia Beach State Recreation Site Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path