Know about this?
the island have deep water so...
the island have deep water so stay off the water during sun rise or sun set....those are the times that sharks feed....this is a old hawaiian tample to the spirit sharks...they pray before they go in the water, that they promise if the shark will no eat the a life their family will feed their flash to the sharks after their dead
This is my son Bala, he was...
This is my son Bala, he was surfing when his friend was pull out of the board by a tiger Shark that bit his friend arm...Bala paddle Jesse back to short and save his friend life....the next day Jesse was in the hospital and Bala caching waves for both of them... Jesse was hospitalize for one month and his arm was save.....that is Hawaiian life style....the ocean bewlong to the sharks and we are on their territory so respect have to be offer.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Kailua-Kona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Accra Hotels
- Bangladesh Hotels
- North America
- Batac Hotels
- Tagbilaran City Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Cebu City Warnings and Dangers
- Marseille Warnings and Dangers
- Budapest Warnings and Dangers
- Playa del Carmen Warnings and Dangers
- Maldives Warnings and Dangers
- Fiji Warnings and Dangers
- Copenhagen Warnings and Dangers
- Reno Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Lucia Warnings and Dangers
- Barcelona Warnings and Dangers
- Places to Avoid
- Oman Warnings and Dangers