Know about this?
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Be sure to take some warm clothing, as the weather can, and usually does change in this region. It was a lovely day when I did this tour, but it suddenly got quite cool when we reached the Volcano National Park, and we had showers as well.
Photo Equipment: Good photographic equipment, and lots of spare film. You are going to need it...
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: If you are going to camp there, you will need a good sleeping bag, warm clothing, weather proofs, torches, etc...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Volcano Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Quepos Hotels
- North Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Hotels
- Saint Julian's
- Madrid Hotels
- Bacolod City