Hotel Concierge, Kauai

Know about this? Rate It!

• Hotel Concierge
    by beautifulsol
  • AliasGirl's Profile Photo

Stop by Concierge-Right Away

by AliasGirl Written Aug 4, 2004

Favorite thing: As soon as you get settled stop by the concierge to reserve snorkeling/scuba excursions and many more.

On the morning of your excursion, stop by sundry store and buy yourself a water bottle. You need to keep hydrated as the heat is intense. They give you soda but not till the crew is ready.

• Spa and Resort

• AliasGirl's Profile Photo

Amazing Colors of Kauai: (& Order of Islands)

by AliasGirl Updated Aug 4, 2004

Favorite thing: It is an extremely beautiful place and perfect for that honeymoon. We actually started in Kauai for a week and then landed in Maui for week. I recommend doing it the other way-Maui and then Kauai. However, it depends on your mood and tastes.

Maui is more fast paced than Kauai and has lots to see and do as far as water sports. We spent every day at poolside, beach and exploring. There are lots of water sports to join. Lots of shopping..Dining..etc..

Kauai is more relaxed than Maui and although it has lots to do and see- the fauna is amazing. I feel that you haven't seen the true hue of a color till you get to Kauai. The vistas truly show off the colors of the rainbow like I've never seen them before; greens are the most vivacious color, pinks are exciting, reds are more enticing, white is more angelic, yellow is brighter than the sun and more enchanting, blues are more serene and inviting..Its just an amazing experience.

Kauai then Maui vs. Maui then Kauai..
    I think we were a bit let down if that is at all possible in gorgeous Hawaii, that we went to Kauai had an amazing and relaxing time and then felt like we were pressed for time and on the go in Maui. I think we would have preferred two weeks straight in Kauai!

• Beaches
    • Water Sports
    • Spa and Resort

• beautifulsol's Profile Photo

Do something dirty!

by beautifulsol Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: There is so much to do, but the one thing I had the most fun doing was the ATV drive. Their motto is "Do something dirty." It was just what we wanted! We drove for miles on private property with many waterfalls on the drive. You race through the mud and love it!. They also provided all the clothing so you could return home clean, but who wants that??? :)

Fondest memory: The vegetation is amazing! The vast green is something I wish I could have everywhere. The people of Kauai were the kindest and most welcoming. I guess I just miss everything. :)

• Hiking and Walking