Kahului Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Kahului

by Hasidmaui Updated Apr 11, 2010

I wanted to impress a friend just arriving from San Francisco and my first stop from the airport was at Bistro Casanova, the newest Restaurant in Kahului. Even a restaurant junkie from California was delighted by the atmosphere, the elegance of the ambience and the quality of the food. To top it off, he couldn't believe how reasonable the final check was. Who said that Maui is expensive? Check its new restaurant Bistro Casanova and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Favorite Dish: We loved three or four different tapas deliverecd to our table as appetizers. But my favorite was the Paella. Juicy, tasty, rich. Fabolous.

• kimod74's Profile Photo

Kahuli Ale House: Good place to stop for a beer and lunch!

by kimod74 Written Jan 7, 2006

We stopped here on our way to the airport as we were leaving Maui. We had a lot of time to blow before our flight and this was one of the seemingly few restaurants in the area that was open on a Sunday. Sports Bar theme, lots of people at the bar watching football and going crazy. Great beer specials during the games. I think I paid like $2 for a pint of Coors or something like that.

Favorite Dish: I had the Kahului Pork Burger, absolutely delicious. You have to try the Parmi Fries. French Fries with Parmesian on them, so good!

Instant Answers: Kahului

Kahului Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kahului restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kahului sightseeing.